Author Topic: One more chance...Pleeeeeeease?  (Read 1779 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: One more chance...Pleeeeeeease?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 01:43:40 PM »
Obviously you've never been banned before.

Well, now, that is true.  I normally don't go into someone's house, shit in the houseplants, drag my ass on the carpet, and act like I've been singled out when I get thrown out of the door.

In this, you are 110% correct.

Second I didn't threaten anyone, please stop trying to make this more then it is.

No?

Quote from: you
Now the moderators need to know that they can't ban me, no matter how hard they try (cookie and/ or IP bans are easy to get around) as I'm pretty savvy with a PC .  Though, when they banned my external IP they banned the entire campus where I work, some 5,000-8,000 people lol.

Anyway....I doubt I'll be taken up, but I'll ask nicely...Please reconsider my ban.  I promise to be good.

Just know that I can use my "other" name or can use this one.  At least you'll know it’s me.  Otherwise, you'll be accusing every other liberal of being that "Uncommon" guy....lol

Your call.

Either you are reinstated under your banned persona or you will violate the rules of this board at will (like you are doing now) because you're so very savvy with a PC.  Most reasonable people get the hint when they're not wanted.  You?  Not so much.

"Your call"?  Throwing down the gauntlet doesn't constitute a threat?  You need to leave campus a little more often and deal with people in the real world.  "Your call" among honorable citizenry is a challenge coupled to an ultimatum (ie a threat).  That may not mean anything within your campus but it sure as Hell means something outside of it.

I said I could come back under my "other" account or I could post out in the open. My being here posting at all should demonstrate how I worked around the IP/ cookie based ban.  I'd prefer to be out in the open as I have no fear.

What you said is quoted above, including "your call".

Though I find it interesting that you'd accuse me of "threats" after issuing this veiled threat

I'm very straightforward, I don't make threats and I don't give warnings. 

What you perceive as a "veiled threat" is instead a laugh at your insipid, pedestrian threat of violating a message board that not only banned you, but banned your IP.  To people who know what real threats are, yours was funny.  You got laughed at, DUmmie.

Never mind the condescending tone of your reply

Condescension?  If I ever decide to look down my nose at you, you'll know it.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »
OMG!! lighten up,  I'm just kidding around.  :whatever:

Me too :whatever:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »
Probably pretty dumb thing to do if I I don't want to be banned, so I guess I should retract that too. Sheesh.

Maybe you should just go away, you already wore out your welcome.

Why must I be insane or stupid?  Really I'm curious. Would that make you more comfortable?  I think I've demonstrated a reasonable amount of intelligence and I'm pretty sure I'm not insane.  

You were banned, your IP was banned, you're not wanted here, you're not getting the hint.  Repeating an action, expecting a different outcome, all that follows...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »
Nope, just good old fashion bragging.  Probably pretty dumb thing to do if I I don't want to be banned, so I guess I should retract that too. Sheesh.

Agreed. So let's add that one toward the stupidity charge. See below -

Why must I be insane or stupid?  Really I'm curious. Would that make you more comfortable?  I think I've demonstrated a reasonable amount of intelligence and I'm pretty sure I'm not insane.  Secretly I think you know this, but I know you are reluctant to admit it.

Only somebody monumentally stupid would actually parade into a site where he interacted, posed interminable questions on a topic that he knew was controversial, got his ass handed to him on multiple levels, walked away butthurt, bragged on DU about how he slayed the Conservative Dragon (that may not be you, but my money says it was -- go look at chris' link), and then wants to get back in the site after threatening the mods.

:epicfacepalm:

Wake me up when you're banned. Again.

Reminds me of the scene in "Seven" where Brad Pitt turns to Kevin Spacey and asks him if he realizes how f-ing insane he is.

Anyway....

What's it like doing the Walter Mitty impression on Kevin Spacey?

Never mind, I don't wanna know.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 02:01:10 PM »
I'm bored -- boobies please

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 02:02:47 PM »
Agreed. So let's add that one toward the stupidity charge. See below -

Only somebody monumentally stupid would actually parade into a site where he interacted, posed interminable questions on a topic that he knew was controversial, got his ass handed to him on multiple levels, walked away butthurt, bragged on DU about how he slayed the Conservative Dragon (that may not be you, but my money says it was -- go look at chris' link), and then wants to get back in the site after threatening the mods.

I got my ass handed to me so much everyone resorted to name calling and deflection.  I guess your entitled to your point of veiw and I mine.

In so far as "bragging" on DU. The only comment I made on DU was that I had had a disscussion on the topic here, and that in my last response was met with insults and eventual banning.  I saw that as some evidence that I had made a pretty good argument.  

Did I call anyone here names?  Did I talk about how "stupid" everyone here was. Nope.

Please don't overplay my response.

Feel free to go to DU and read everything I wrote.

Go by the username Komputernut.

Again, nothing to hide.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
Will you feed him, walk him and clean up after him? :lol:

I be willing to do so, just turn me loose, put him and me in a 10' x 10 foot cell, for a few days and when he is released to wander about a total broken man, babbling incoherently about his fear of old Lady's of the Conservative bent, then he may or may not come back.  

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »
Wasp69

You just want to incite, whatever.  I don't want to engage at your level. Just know that you are on ignore.

Cheers

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
I'm bored -- boobies please

One pair of mammaries, coming right up!

:-)

C.S. Lewis

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 02:11:05 PM »
One pair of mammaries, coming right up!

:-)

Sorry but those are grossly shaped.   :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 02:13:15 PM »
Wasp69

You just want to incite, whatever.  I don't want to engage at your level. Just know that you are on ignore.

Cheers

Banned DUmmie

Enjoy the party crash while it lasts.

Sincerely,

Me

C.S. Lewis

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »
Locking for obvious reasons.