Author Topic: One more chance...Pleeeeeeease?  (Read 1780 times)

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
One more chance...Pleeeeeeease?
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:43:16 AM »
UncommonSense here....

I thought about just walking away and leaving you folks to your own devices (perusing the forum under my "other" name), but I have to admit, Eupher was right.  I was having a bit of fun and I even admit that I learned a bit in my time here.  It not nearly as much fun when I have to conform...

I went over to DU to see what all the fuss was about.  No I'd never been there before.  I'm having a little fun, but the characters their aren’t nearly as interesting as what they were here.  Heck, I think secretly I even made a "friend" or two here, though not publically.

Anyway, I'd like to think I offer a public service for this forum.  Normally you have to go to other sites to find opinions like mine, I bring them here so you don't have to!!

In so far as my banishment...How many inflammatory remarks, how many "troll" pics did I take? I put up the "fail train" (have to admit some of you chuckled at that one) and I get banned. Come on, seriously?  Really?

I hope the mods will reconsider....

Now the moderators need to know that they can't ban me, no matter how hard they try (cookie and/ or IP bans are easy to get around) as I'm pretty savvy with a PC :naughty:.  Though, when they banned my external IP they banned the entire campus where I work, some 5,000-8,000 people lol.

Anyway....I doubt I'll be taken up, but I'll ask nicely...Please reconsider my ban.  I promise to be good.

Just know that I can use my "other" name or can use this one.  At least you'll know it’s me.  Otherwise, you'll be accusing every other liberal of being that "Uncommon" guy....lol

Your call.

UncommonSense

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: One more chance...Pleeeeeeease?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:07:06 PM »
Can we keep him dad? 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
UncommonSense here....

Anyway, I'd like to think I offer a public service for this forum.  Normally you have to go to other sites to find opinions like mine, I bring them here so you don't have to!!

Look, kid, I don't know if you got it the first time but no one was interested in dealing with a purposely obtuse idiot.

In so far as my banishment...How many inflammatory remarks, how many "troll" pics did I take? I put up the "fail train" (have to admit some of you chuckled at that one) and I get banned. Come on, seriously?  Really?

Apparently, you are another fool who does not understand the meaning of the word cumulative.  Since you missed it the first time:

Quote from: chris_
Since you've decided to resort to trolling, the powers that be can legitimately ban you.

It's been a pleasure.  Don't bother coming back.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880623.html#msg880623

Quote from: you
US appeals court rules against Defense of Marriage Act

Linky

I expect this will be a trend....
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880628.html#msg880628

Don't get your hopes up.

You are a crashing bore.  Maybe you should put that stick away and stop beating that poor horse.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880630.html#msg880630

Yes, when you can't actually debate the topic, resort to calling the person a troll and ban him.  Very cowardly.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880630.html#msg880630

Bitch slapped for not having the balls to actually debate the topic.  Facts hurt...I know
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880634.html#msg880634

Since you insist on jacking multiple threads and spamming the board with your single-issue pet project, you painted yourself into that corner.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880638.html#msg880638

:yawn:
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880639.html#msg880639

Yes, quite.

Now you know how we feel whenever you visit.  Ho hum, another liberal trolling for gay marriage on a conservative forum.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73081.msg880642.html#msg880642

That clear things up for you?  Still going to run around all butt-hurt about treatment that you brought on yourself?   :whatever:

I hope the mods will reconsider....

Or what?

Now the moderators need to know that they can't ban me, no matter how hard they try (cookie and/ or IP bans are easy to get around) as I'm pretty savvy with a PC :naughty:.  Though, when they banned my external IP they banned the entire campus where I work, some 5,000-8,000 people lol.

Oh, yeah, you're going to be a ****ing child and be a pain in the ass.  Not every little jackass deserves to be thrown into a locker, but some just beg for it...

Anyway....I doubt I'll be taken up, but I'll ask nicely...Please reconsider my ban.  I promise to be good.

Just know that I can use my "other" name or can use this one.  At least you'll know it’s me.  Otherwise, you'll be accusing every other liberal of being that "Uncommon" guy....lol

:lmao:

Threats don't work too well on people who at one time were paid to kill people and break things in the name of God/Country/Family, kid.

Your call.

Speaking for just little old me:  Go **** yourself.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 12:09:36 PM »
You were completely wrong in every particular in that thread, ESPECIALLY your assertion that somehow the simple fact that gays, right now, have exactly the same right before the highest law in the land to marriage as non-gays was "dumbest" of all counterarguments. Here was your non-reply:

Gays already have the right to marry, thus they are seeking a “new right” to same sex-marriage which is a “special” right.

I have to say, this is the dumbest argument the anti-gay marriage crowd has ever come up with…But here goes…

Gays don’t seek recognition of a new right.  To characterize a gay persons desire to marry as seeking a new right is to pre-suppose that gays are seeking something different than what opposite sex-couples enjoy, namely marriage.  Gay people just want their relationships to be recognized for what they are: marriages.  There is no special right being asked for, but marriage does convey a certain social status, which I’d agree they are seeking and are currently being denined and I believe they are entitled to under the law.

Sir, whether you like it or not, as a matter of 14th amendment review, gays DO have the same standing before the law in this respect as non-gays. Hete is the relevant section of 14th amendment in case you need it spelled out:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The 14th amendment, just as with the first 10, applies to persons as individuals, not groups, not even groups of two. Are you able to admit you were simply dead wrong?

Edited for typos.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:24:07 PM by Danglars »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:10:00 PM »
Can we keep him dad? 

No, take that thing and drown it in a ditch...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 12:13:29 PM »
My dad actually did that  :bawl:

You have to give him some credit, he did apologize and man up.  Can't be all that bad

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »
I'd almost want to politic for being a Mod here again just to have the pleasure of banning this troll.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »
My dad actually did that  :bawl:

You have to give him some credit, he did apologize and man up.  Can't be all that bad

No, it didn't, it gave an ultimatum against the moderators of this board.  Go back and reread where the little goon threatens to become the next malloyfan if it doesn't get let back in.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 12:23:15 PM »
oh

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »
Your right, I should have just said I was sorry. When I said I would come back. It was simply to read, not to post. Either way, all I'm asking for is the chance to offer a dissenting opinion on a board ridden with like minded people. Seems to me that makes the average conservitive's day. More interesting.

One thing I won't do is address all the dribble about trolling or how I should **** off. That's how these things devolve.

Cheers

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 12:29:51 PM »
I'd almost want to politic for being a Mod here again just to have the pleasure of banning this troll.

Go for it. Ya got my vote (if I had one)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
Your right, I should have just said I was sorry. When I said I would come back. It was simply to read, not to post. Either way, all I'm asking for is the chance to offer a dissenting opinion on a board ridden with like minded people. Seems to me that makes the average conservitive's day. More interesting.

You don't need an active account to read, just a browser and an internet connection.

One thing I won't do is address all the dribble about trolling or how I should **** off. That's how these things devolve.

How about you address the threats to the mods?  That tends to "devolve" a situation far faster than someone who is fed up with your childish behavior telling you to go **** yourself (the latter tending to be a product of the former).

C.S. Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 12:46:37 PM »
You don't need an active account to read, just a browser and an internet connection.

He know that...he's just trying to show off how smart he is.  :whatever:

How about you address the threats to the mods?  That tends to "devolve" a situation far faster than someone who is fed up with your childish behavior telling you to go **** yourself (the latter tending to be a product of the former).

He'll address the threats to the mods about as well as he did the facts that were brought to his attention in the other threads he spammed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 12:48:12 PM »

Cheers

I think you actually meant "riddled," here (although both words aren't really applicable), but either way even here you couldn't resist a veiled insult, as if the opinions on this site are so monoloithic that there's no dissent at all. There is.

I did NOT tell you to f off, not that you didn't provoke the ones you received from other people. I made a point you had no counter whatsoever to, when I addresed the Constitutional argument; you then pretended to answer it by simply naming it "dumbest" of all--an alarm in writing that tells a person the other has nothing.

Admitting you're substantively wrong is often a good way to proffer an olive branch. Think about it.

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »

Obviously you've never been banned before. You cannot read the forums when you've. Een banned. Period. As a mod.

Second I didn't threaten anyone, please stop trying to make this more then it is. I said I could come back under my "other" account or I could post out in the open. My being here posting at all should demonstrate how I worked around the IP/ cookie based ban.  I'd prefer to be out in the open as I have no fear.

Though I find it interesting that you'd accuse me of "threats" after issuing this veiled threat;

Threats don't work too well on people who at one time were paid to kill people and break things in the name of God/Country/Family, kid.
Never mind the condescending tone of your reply, but to be honest, that sillyness doesnt bother me, I realize it's just a part of having a differing opinion here at CC.

Cheers.

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »
I think you actually meant "riddled," here (although both words aren't really applicable), but either way even here you couldn't resist a veiled insult, as if the opinions on this site are so monoloithic that there's no dissent at all. There is.

I did NOT tell you to f off, not that you didn't provoke the ones you received from other people. I made a point you had no counter whatsoever to, when I addresed the Constitutional argument; you then pretended to answer it by simply naming it "dumbest" of all--an alarm in writing that tells a person the other has nothing.

Admitting you're substantively wrong is often a good way to proffer an olive branch. Think about it.

Couple things...

I never said you told me to F-off.  Frankly I appreciate you taking the time to address some of the points I made.  I'd enjoy debating you on the topic, however, this thread isn't for that purpose and seems silly to address it here. There is still a pretty good chance I'll be banned from this site, so until I'm fairly comfortable that I won't be banned I'll stay away from the topic that got me banned in the first place.

If you (or anyone else) would like to debate me 1 on 1 just email me. ToxicText@gmail

As far as the veiled insults, you can and will read into them however you want. My guess is we're all going to have to have thicker skins if we're going to talk to one another. 

Cheers

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
Can we keep him dad? 

Will you feed him, walk him and clean up after him? :lol:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »
Couple things...

I never said you told me to F-off.  Frankly I appreciate you taking the time to address some of the points I made.  I'd enjoy debating you on the topic, however, this thread isn't for that purpose and seems silly to address it here. There is still a pretty good chance I'll be banned from this site, so until I'm fairly comfortable that I won't be banned I'll stay away from the topic that got me banned in the first place.

If you (or anyone else) would like to debate me 1 on 1 just email me. ToxicText@gmail

As far as the veiled insults, you can and will read into them however you want. My guess is we're all going to have to have thicker skins if we're going to talk to one another.  

Cheers

I do agree with that, but I went back and read Wasp's post and for the life of me can't find the condescension you thought you''d read. Some aggressiveness, yes, but not condescension.

I'm not a mod, and I'm also a new guy, but for what it's worth I'd just as soon see you stick around. I think you'll agree from your own recent experience at DU that the speech codes there are silly and suffocating, and pretty much leech any fun from online political discourse.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »
 This brings to mind one of those shows when the abusive husband/boyfriend is trying to charm his way back into the apartment/trailer.  Cept they usually bring flowers.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »
Obviously you've never been banned before. You cannot read the forums when you've. Een banned. Period. As a mod.

Second I didn't threaten anyone, please stop trying to make this more then it is. I said I could come back under my "other" account or I could post out in the open. My being here posting at all should demonstrate how I worked around the IP/ cookie based ban.  I'd prefer to be out in the open as I have no fear.

Though I find it interesting that you'd accuse me of "threats" after issuing this veiled threat;
 Never mind the condescending tone of your reply, but to be honest, that sillyness doesnt bother me, I realize it's just a part of having a differing opinion here at CC.

Cheers.

Uncommon, you posted this:

Now the moderators need to know that they can't ban me, no matter how hard they try (cookie and/ or IP bans are easy to get around) as I'm pretty savvy with a PC .  Though, when they banned my external IP they banned the entire campus where I work, some 5,000-8,000 people lol.

That ain't no olive branch, dude; that's throwing down the gauntlet.

You've got to be either insane (most definitely a possibility) or extremely stupid (also a definite possibility) if you can't discern the difference.

And yet you come in all sweetness and light?

I like the way wasp put it -- Go **** Yourself.

You don't need to troll on this site -- you do it because you have fun in playing both ends against the middle.

Well, like they say -- fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Homey ain't no fool.

Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 01:25:46 PM »
This brings to mind one of those shows when the abusive husband/boyfriend is trying to charm his way back into the apartment/trailer.  Cept they usually bring flowers.

And a condom.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »

You want flowers?!?!   :rofl:

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
You want flowers?!?!   :rofl:

It can't help itself. :rofl:

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 01:39:04 PM »
Uncommon, you posted this:

That ain't no olive branch, dude; that's throwing down the gauntlet.

Nope, just good old fashion bragging.  Probably pretty dumb thing to do if I I don't want to be banned, so I guess I should retract that too. Sheesh.

You've got to be either insane (most definitely a possibility) or extremely stupid (also a definite possibility) if you can't discern the difference.

Why must I be insane or stupid?  Really I'm curious. Would that make you more comfortable?  I think I've demonstrated a reasonable amount of intelligence and I'm pretty sure I'm not insane.  Secretly I think you know this, but I know you are reluctant to admit it.

Reminds me of the scene in "Seven" where Brad Pitt turns to Kevin Spacey and asks him if he realizes how f-ing insane he is.

Anyway....

Offline ToxicText

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
It can't help itself. :rofl:

OMG!! lighten up,  I'm just kidding around.  :whatever: