Author Topic: Woman Who Taunted Dying Girl Now Offers Apology  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Woman Who Taunted Dying Girl Now Offers Apology
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »
Disputes between Jennifer and Scott Petkov, and Kathleen’s maternal grandmother, Rebecca Rose, neighbors on Detroit Street in the city’s north end, date to 2008, according to police.

Police have made numerous runs to the Petkov and Rose homes in the past two years.

Jennifer Petkov, 33, is on probation for a disorderly conduct charge, according to 33rd District Court records. Other charges filed against Jennifer and Scott Petkov have been dismissed.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/10/12/news/doc4cb4bf4000e90848187138.txt
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »
People like those two piss me off
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline foghorn

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »
Several sites posted her employer's info and contact information.  Also let many know their facebook contact.  One in particular decided to take them on.  I would have apologized too,.  Of course, I am not sufficintly cruel to say anything like they did about that child. 

"Haters gonna hate."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
Woman Who Taunted Kathleen Edward is Arrested
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/woman-who-taunted-kathleen-edward-is-arrested_jennifer_petkov_20100915_dk

Police in Trenton tell Fox 2 News that the neighbor Petkov allegedly tried to hit with her car, was not a member of Kathleen Edward's family or Rebecca Rose's family, Kathleen's grandmother.

This woman is loco.  :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 07:08:40 PM »
Woman Who Taunted Kathleen Edward is Arrested
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/woman-who-taunted-kathleen-edward-is-arrested_jennifer_petkov_20100915_dk

This woman is loco.  :mental:

Interesting to be able to actually see how far  two idiots married to each other will actually let themselves go and expect to be able to do so.

The total disdain for the sufferings of others and that first interview of the woman was even more chilling then some of the Manson interviews.

I was so happy to see that Child Protective Services are now investigating that family, not that that will do much good.

Now neighbors are saying after the woman or [IT] had apologised in public and the camera were turned off, dozens of people say they heard her walk off with [IT] no.2, saying in a very loud voice," I don't care if they all die."

Sorry about calling both of them [IT] but you see I can in no way give them the dignity of referring to them by name, I named my freaken pet rock but these people are below the value to society then even a stone.

Unfortunately these It's are both sane and are much like us except they enjoy causing pain to helpless people.

"Get with the program people" [It ]  said with much disdain for an interviewer asking questions-----Lots of who do anyone of you think you are and eye rolling. 

Classic sociopaths both of them.   I would love to know how these two sadists met up and married each other.

It would be so easy to think they both MUST be mentally ill, but, they knew what they were doing was an abomination and they had no problem doing it.  This is pure down and out meanness, controll and EVIL.

These people really believe a " Gosh I am so sorry now for causing you pain now that I am feeling pain, I was not sorry at the time, it was fun, but now we are getting death threats so we are now sorry not for the child but for us and all this crap we have to put up with." 

Seems like a classic case of [IT] getting off on harming others and for [It] no.2, perhaps he gets some kind of thrill himself.

One saving grace, they may run but cannot hide from relitives and friends of this Child, some will be out for vengence and track them down where ever they go.  Where ever they try to live or work landlords and bosses will get word of what they have done.  They have really screwed up their childrens lives and any living relitives they have.

I have no sympathy for these [IT's] and all other [IT's] out there that spend their free time ploting to harm a child in any way.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Trenton woman known internationally for taunting sick 7-year-old arrested
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 09:22:45 AM »
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/10/16/news/doc4cb8b7146a41c614847701.txt

http://www.freep.com/article/20101016/NEWS01/10160484/1318/Trenton-woman-who-taunted-girl-is-arrested-accused-of-assault

She had to use a bail bondsman to get out of jail. She didn't have 7,500.00. LOL.

She's going to jail. There isn't a jury in this state that would find her innocent of any charge, much less the one she is charged with.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Trenton woman known internationally for taunting sick 7-year-old arrested
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »
I posted that article already. That woman is a psychopath.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »
Her children got taken away from her. Must appear at court in November.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/2-of-jennifer-petkov-kids-to-live-with-father-20101020-wpms

This woman is a nuts.  :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
I saw her on a tv clip in the last couple of days....she's a total crazy!!

I hope her kids are kept from her....the atmosphere those kids have been living in, cannot possibly be good for them....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »

I hope her kids are kept from her....the atmosphere those kids have been living in, cannot possibly be good for them....

She is a psychopath.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline soleil

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »

Sad to say, but yes her kids are better off away from her. At least from what I can tell. All we need is more assholes like her, and if her kids stay with her what else can they be? She is disgusting.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Woman Dying Mocking Girl Loses Custody Of Her Children
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »
Hi

Sorry, I cannot remember where the other thread is with that psychopath woman.  Not sure if this has already been shared or not.  But here you go!

In a continuing shocking story that’s captured national attention, Jennifer Petkov, the Michigan woman who has admitted taunting the family of a 7-year-old girl dying from Huntington’s Disease, had her own parental rights stripped after a Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order. Petkov — who posted disturbing pictures of the dying girl on her Facebook and parked a coffin on the street in front of the girl’s home — is being forced to relinquish custody of her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son to their father from a previous relationship until further notice.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/woman-caught-mocking-young-girl-loses-custody-of-her-own-kids/
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 05:18:39 PM »
Hi

Sorry, I cannot remember where the other thread is with that psychopath woman.  Not sure if this has already been shared or not.  But here you go!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/woman-caught-mocking-young-girl-loses-custody-of-her-own-kids/

This is the thread of Jennifer Petkov. That woman reminds me of Lori Drew.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du