Author Topic: It's getting embarrassing to hate Obama  (Read 1245 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
It's getting embarrassing to hate Obama
« on: September 29, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »
The wheels are coming off of this guy so fast it's like watching a 1 train with only the locomotive turn into a train wreck. All you can do is sit there watching it jump the tracks, careen and tumble as dust and dirt flies everywhere as it flips end over end but you can only remark that it's quite the spectacle and what kind of moron is at the helm.

I absolutely LOATHE Obama on his military policy. He's essentially killing America kids just to pad his polling among indies. That makes him a self-serving traitorous piece of shit who buys ballots in the blood of kids who are his moral superiors.

But apart from that even the stuff he has gotten passed and turned into law is on the verge of falling apart.

Right now I'm pretty much at the place where I'm content to sit back and watch.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: It's getting embarrassing to hate Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:12:24 AM »
Yeah, it's kinda unnecessary at this point to offer much commentary while that locomotive is derailing. Just sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Don't wanna get too close - you might get a dirt clod upside the head.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:57:08 PM »
All we have to do is this:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :uhsure: :uhsure: :uhsure:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:35:59 PM »
I know most won't follow Aussie politics - but our newly "elected" government, who also happen to be a bunch of leftist asshats, is already starting to come apart at the seams.

I'm thinking of running a book on just how long they last. Odds are less than 12 months.  :-)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:23:05 PM »
Yeah, it's kinda unnecessary at this point to offer much commentary while that locomotive is derailing. Just sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Don't wanna get too close - you might get a dirt clod upside the head.
It's not even just derailing.

It's jumping the tracks, careening through a cactus patch before bouncing its way through a mine field that sends its hurtling over a cliff where it pinballs off numerous ledges before finally coming to rest in the cess pool of farm for pigs quarantined with viral dysentery.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:29:12 PM »
I'm listing to some "highlights" from yesterday's rally in Madison and I truly believe this is the dumbest person ever elected POTUS.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »
I'm listing to some "highlights" from yesterday's rally in Madison and I truly believe this is the dumbest person ever elected POTUS.
He's not dumb he's just speaking to his base.

It's his base that is a big reason he's crashing so hard.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 06:51:04 PM »
He's not dumb he's just speaking to his base.

It's his base that is a big reason he's crashing so hard.

His base is so deluded that they believe he is "center-right", but normal people know he is going to way too far to the left.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »
His base is so deluded that they believe he is "center-right", but normal people know he is going to way too far to the left.
And their caterwauling is very much noticed by the indies as is their gravitational exertion on Obama.

They're the reason the train jumped the tracks in the first place. After 1994 Clinton tacked to the right but Obama can't afford that because the lefties have so much emotional energy invested in him and are already screaming he's too far right, as you noted.

Clinton was allowed to to tack right because the liberals understood the consequences and allowed him to hold the line against Newt.

And Clinton was far more competent a politician.

Obama's sheltered life left him without the skills to contend with a resurgent opposition and a restless base because he never had to contend for anything. Every job he ever held was created and handed to him, i.e. the Chicago machine getting him elected, being groomed as Bill Ayers' cabana boy. He's pissed off the center and the right too much to recover. He can either cater to his base and die a noble, flaming death at the polls or announce he's going out like LBJ.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »
Just face it, Obama is a egotistical narcissist, like Juan Peron or King Louis XIV.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »
Should we all be going to Obama Haters Anonymous? :-)
Hell, I don't mind admitting I still hate the damn asshat and that makes the  :lmao:even sweeter.
I am NOT, nor have ever claimed to be, a nice person.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »
I absolutely LOATHE Obama on his military policy. He's essentially killing America kids just to pad his polling among indies. That makes him a self-serving traitorous piece of shit who buys ballots in the blood of kids who are his moral superiors.

if that was any shorter, I would make it my sig. :clap:

but I think you may actually be cutting him too much slack.  he had to find a war to be in favor of during the campaign, or the right would paint him as the biggest wussy since michael dukakis.  so he picked the only other option; afghanistan, a war that he doesn't believe in that is taking place in a country that he doesn't give a shit about.   and he hit it hard on the campaign trail.  "pacifist?  not me!  I wanna kick the crap out of al quada, I just want to do it in afghanistan".  

he's killing american kids to support a lie he told in order to avoid looking like a muslim symp so he could get elected president.

and to your larger point, he just doesn't look like he's having fun anymore.  in fact, he looks a bit like he doesn't want to be president anymore.  "damn.  it looked easy when george bush was doing it."

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 12:24:53 AM »

http://www.wiba.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=upfront.xml

Hour 1 from yesterday. ;)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Rainbow Rising

• This is how I felt then. It is how I feel today.
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »
He is such a tiresome little man.  He seems to carry every unattractive personality trait you can imagine: arrogance, pettiness, petulance, narcissism -- you name it.  Additionally, his whining is really grating on my nerves.  He can't take even the mildest criticism without griping about the mess he "inherited."  I've seen onions with thicker skin than this guy. 
"Civility" = Liberal code for "Shut up, conservatives!"

"Hate speech" = Liberal code for "Shut up, conservatives!"

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »
All we have to do is this:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :uhsure: :uhsure: :uhsure:

What's even sweeter is that because of the way that O'bozo, Nanzi, and Dingy Harry jammed each succeeding debacle down our throats with "Zero" GOP help, THEY OWN IT ALL!!!!!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 03:36:33 PM »
Techn0Girl (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-29-10 06:57 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9226968
Arianna to Progressives, Middle Class: "Obama's just Not That Into You"
 From The Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/arianna-obama-pro...

Arianna appeared on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show" Wednesday night to discuss Democrats running from their own party and platform in their reelection campaigns.

President Barack Obama's choice to attack the disaffected liberal wing of his party, as opposed to the conservative Democrats who are ostensibly defeating or watering down his initiatives, just weakens his image further, Arianna told Maddow.

"Maybe progressives and the middle class need to sort of face up to the fact that the President is not that much into them, that he would rather hang out with Larry Summers, or flirt with Olympia Snowe, or play wargames late into the night with General Petraeus," she said. "He has compromised his own arch-narrative. Remember, he set up a deficit commission before he set up a jobs commission."

Arianna Huffington, Sheppard Fairy, Paul Beglea ....
I wonder if the DLC is getting the message?

even the leftists are starting to be racists.  :lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!