Author Topic: Another Fox News Appearance.  (Read 1312 times)

Offline ConservativeJoeG

• Probationary (Probie)
Another Fox News Appearance.
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:13:23 AM »
Sorry that I didn't have a chance to tell anyone ahead of time, as I have been extremely busy, but Fox had me on their "Fox and Friends" again yesterday.  They called me late Monday night and asked if I would come on and speak about job creation and the Florida primaries.  They gave me plenty of time to get my message out and share my opinion.  This appearance was as nerve racking as the last time that they had me on.  I might be getting the hang of this TV thing, lol.  Anyway, here is the link to my appearance: [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/user/ConscientiousEquity#p/u/0/2QhqmRXGbbA[/youtube]

Offline ConservativeJoeG

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Another Fox News Appearance.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 09:14:53 AM »
Apparently I goofed on my link.  Anyway, here you go: Fox News 2

Offline bijou

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:30:58 AM »
Well done, you looked very natural on screen.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 09:43:24 AM »
Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! A very simple mantra that resonates, Neal.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »
Yup -- definitely keep repeating the "JOBS" theme!  You know, Crazy Uncle Joe's favorite 3-letter word! As I said in your blog thread, I'm glad Brian came back to you instead of going to that lib Hartmann.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »
As I mentioned in another thread, I saw you yesterday morning too.

I hope they will continue to ask you back. I think you would be good on the Saturday morning business shows too.

But, I just want to know....can you be irreverent enough to be on RedEye?  :-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »
I saw you, too.  Nice job!  You had to share a screen with Hartman, though.  I got out the Windex and tidied it up afterward.   :-)

Offline jediab

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 02:21:43 PM »
Nice work

Today Fox and Friends, tomorrow O'Reily!
Liberals are proof that evolution is still a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 06:55:51 AM »
I saw it as well.  Hartmann really didn't look too enthusiastic to defend the Oministration. :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
I saw it as well.  Hartmann really didn't look too enthusiastic to defend the Oministration. :fuelfire:

Several of the Dems are looking that way.

I saw Pat Goodell (? guy with dark hair and glasses? he's on Hannity's panel a lot) Monday or Tuesday night....and another guy last night....kind of balding, older, wire rim glasses - cannot remember his name  :banghead:....both of them were pretty disgusted and neither was hiding it well.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »
Several of the Dems are looking that way.

I saw Pat Goodell (? guy with dark hair and glasses? he's on Hannity's panel a lot) Monday or Tuesday night....and another guy last night....kind of balding, older, wire rim glasses - cannot remember his name  :banghead:....both of them were pretty disgusted and neither was hiding it well.

Cadell (sp?) has written pieces with Doug Schoen (he may be the guy you reference) about how bad the Dems are going.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 12:01:26 PM »
Cadell (sp?) has written pieces with Doug Schoen (he may be the guy you reference) about how bad the Dems are going.

Yes....it was Doug

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 12:17:01 PM »
Yes....it was Doug

IIRC, Caddell (again, sp?) changed his party affiliation to Independent, he was so pissed at the Dems.  I think he's been working on Schoen, too.

Chase her.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 02:45:20 PM »
IIRC, Caddell (again, sp?) changed his party affiliation to Independent, he was so pissed at the Dems.  I think he's been working on Schoen, too.

The spelling was bugging me so I looked it up on Hannity's site....Caddell. You were right! :hi5:

From Hannity's site....

Pat Caddell
Patrick Hayward Caddell (also Pat or Patrick H., born May 19, 1950, in Rock Hill, South Carolina) is an American public opinion pollster and a political film consultant. http://www.hannity.com/guest/caddell-pat/10088

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »
The spelling was bugging me so I looked it up on Hannity's site....Caddell. You were right! :hi5:

Deb, look at my two posts.  I used a different spelling each time. :uhsure:

But, he's pissed.  As I said, I think that he could pull Schoen, if Schoen wasn't so well-connected to the Clintons.

Chase her.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 05:40:28 AM »
I did see you one early morning a week or so ago.

Nice job.  :cheersmate: