Author Topic: I'm confused...just when did I become a RACIST?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: I'm confused...just when did I become a RACIST?
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »
I am not White and I am from the South and I would be branded as a racist.  :-)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 07:34:34 PM »
My brothers and I used to love telling Pollock jokes...until my mom, who was Austrian, got tired of them and told us that Austria, Hungary and Poland were the same country at one time, so we were most likely part Pollock.   :o  The jokes weren't so funny after that...  :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 07:44:01 PM »
I'm soooo confused and I really hope someone here can explain it to me.....

According to the DemocraticUnderground....I am a RACIST.

According to the newspapers, the televisions, the liberal movie stars, the elected Democrats in political office .....I am a RACIST.

According to a large majority of registered Democrats.....I am a RACIST.

When did this happen? I don't remember?

Did I get hit buy a lightning bolt, and it messed with my memory?
Did I wake up one morning and decide today, and from now on, I will be a Racist?
Did a friend tell me, you will be a Racist or I won't be friends with you?
Did my priest tell me, God has decided you are to be a Racist, therefore you now are?

What happened to me? When did it happen?

Did I tell someone that I am now a Racist?
Do I wear a sign on my back...STAND BACK, I AM A RACIST?
Is there a big R branded on my forehead?

Everywhere I turn, these days, I am being told I am a Racist.

Why am I told I am a Racist?

Because I am a Republican?
Because I am a Conservative?
Because I am a white, female in my late 50's, Catholic and believe in God?
Because I have a job? I work for a living? I live in a nice house? My son volunteered to serve his country in the US Navy?
Because I don't use drugs? Believe marriage is between a man and a woman?

Because I like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh?
Because I voted for George Bush? Not just once, mind you, but twice?
Because I don't like Nancy Pelosi because she's Italian, Harry Reid because he's an old white guy, Rahm Emmanuel because he's a Jew, John Kerry because he bought a sailboat, Robert Gibbs because he's a poor excuse for the Pillsbury Dough Boy?

No, I am told I am a RACIST because I don't like Barack Obama.

I didn't like Jimmy Carter.....no one called me a Racist. No one even told me I was Anti-Peanut Farmer.
I didn't like Bill Clinton.....no one called me a Racist. No one even told me I was Anti-Arkansas Lawyer who Lies and Gets BlowJobs in Ora..Oval Office. 

No, I am told I am a RACIST because I don't like Barack Obama.

It matters not, that I think he is the worst president in decades.
It matters not, that I think he is weak, ineffectual, and submissive to our enemies.
It matters not, that I think he will bankrupt our country.
It matters not..... it matters not.....it matters not.....

Nothing matters....there is no logical, reasonable, sensible explanation for not liking or approving of Barack Obama.

The only possible reason I don't like Barack Obama is because I  MUST BE A RACIST.

Anyone who personally knows me, knows that I am not a Racist. Anyone that I love or loves me, knows that I am not a Racist.

Therefore, unless there is someone here who can explain to me how, when and where I became a Racist...I have made a decision.

Fifty-some percent of this country, who voted for Obama....have decided that anyone who didn't, is a RACIST.

The forty-some percent of this country, who did not vote for Obama....have decided that anyone who did...is crazy, ignorant, and living in a fantasy world.

I have decided to accept the RACIST moniker given to me by those who embrace Mr Obama.

I have decided that rather than argue with idiots over their use of a word with a negative meaning...I would  work to change the meaning of the word RACIST....make it a word that truly embraces MY opinion.

Thus, from this day foreward....RACIST shall mean...

Redheaded Adult Conservative Inores Stupid Troglodytes.

If anyone should like to add subsequent meanings to RACIST....all submissions will be considered, discussed and pondered.

AWESOME POST! Very well written! :hi5: :cheersmate: :hi5:

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
AWESOME POST! Very well written! :hi5: :cheersmate: :hi5:

Thanks!  :-*

I have my moments...brief and fleeting as they may be.  :-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 07:04:53 AM »
Deb, you became a racist the minute you became color-, ethnic-origin-, and gender-blind. You became a racist when you insisted on the absence of false quotas and other lame attempts to "level" the so-called "playing field." You became a racist when you insisted on an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. You became a racist when you insisted on people being held accountable for their actions and inactions. You became a racist when you insisted on carrying your fair share of the load and insisting that others who are mentally and physically able do the same. You became a racist when you refused to accept laziness as an excuse from accomplishing basic tasks associated with life -- tasks like staying on the right side of the law, providing for your family, assisting your neighbors, worshiping in accordance with your faith.

In short, Deb, you became a racist when you became a viable member of society.

Maxine Waters would be appalled.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 07:28:51 AM »
I am not White and I am from the South and I would be branded as a racist.  :-)
I'm green.
Of course I have the flu right now BUTT...where be the welfare checks at and where be the white women at?

/Non-White DUmmy
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 07:35:54 AM »
Whenever someone found out my last name is Polish, they would go out of their way to tell me all the Pollock jokes they know.  :-)

My dad claims that it all started with Polish people being stubborn in general which evolved into people calling Polish people stupid. But, since Pollocks are white it's ok.  :-)
Hey! How many Pollocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Who Cares!

How many Dead-Head DUmmys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

They don't!

They just wait for it to "Burn Out" then follow it around the country for 30 years or so!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »
Deb, you became a racist the minute you became color-, ethnic-origin-, and gender-blind. You became a racist when you insisted on the absence of false quotas and other lame attempts to "level" the so-called "playing field." You became a racist when you insisted on an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. You became a racist when you insisted on people being held accountable for their actions and inactions. You became a racist when you insisted on carrying your fair share of the load and insisting that others who are mentally and physically able do the same. You became a racist when you refused to accept laziness as an excuse from accomplishing basic tasks associated with life -- tasks like staying on the right side of the law, providing for your family, assisting your neighbors, worshiping in accordance with your faith.

In short, Deb, you became a racist when you became a viable member of society.

Maxine Waters would be appalled.

:thatsright:

Ah, well...at least now I know how I screwed up my thought processes.

Thanks.

:blowkiss:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »

:thatsright:

Ah, well...at least now I know how I screwed up my thought processes.

Thanks.

:blowkiss:

I would assume that my Yankee up bringing was the reason I have lived my life as I have.

I learned to laugh at the french jokes and not be offended, all to often there was a bit of truth in them.

So when it came to the Jew jokes, the Polish jokes and Irish jokes, no problem.

You see, I knew the Jews, polish and Irish, I went to school with them every day, knew their family's , what the heck all or most all were good people.

It was not until I was around 18 that I met a family , woman was American Indian and husband Mexican that I began to really see that they were no different from me.

It was about 5 years later that I ended up living in an area of Navy Housing that was 75% black,    Now that took a time to get to know the neighbors and I found they were just like me.

22 years  I worked with Asians and Muslim woman and guess what, they too were just like me.

No one  is color blind we all notice the differences in hair, skin color or clothing.  However this is just the outside of a person, I am white but that means nothing, it has nothing to do with my mind or soul, it is like if some people wore red clothing and others perfer ed blue.

When people from another culture scare you, get to know them, find out why they scare you.      You may find out allot about your self and learn something.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »
Yeah, suuuuuuure ya did!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »
Yeah, suuuuuuure ya did!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

I do hope your post was not directed at me Al, if so, WHAT the Hell is wrong with you ??

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 09:07:22 PM »
I do hope your post was not directed at me Al, if so, WHAT the Hell is wrong with you ??

Not a damn thing wrong with me.

Well, I guess you'd be the first person I ever met that lived with every denomination of human to ever to inhabit the planet. I'm just used to bouncy's I guess, and it sure as hell sounds like one!

Me, I just live with Americans, guess I never cared where they came from or what color their skin was. In construction, ya kinda get that way.

Just sayin........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!