Author Topic: Man Asked His Own Daughter for Sex on Facebook  (Read 1515 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Man Asked His Own Daughter for Sex on Facebook
« on: October 10, 2009, 05:58:43 AM »
I'll ask the question right now--What's the father's DU name?

Friday, October 09, 2009 
FOX NEWS

Pennsylvania state officials arrest five men, including a man who allegedly used Facebook to ask his own daughter for sex.

Attorney General Tom Corbett said on Friday that John Forehand, of Lititz, Pa., allegedly used Facebook to find and sexually proposition his own biological daughter, calling himself "Bad Daddy."

According to the criminal complaint, Forehand proposed meeting the girl for sex and explained in graphic detail the sex acts, telling her "not many other fathers and daughters are this brave, so not many of them are so lucky to experience all these pleasures."

Corbett said the girl alerted her mother, who contacted the Ephrata Borough Police Department.
The state Child Predator Unit and Ephrata Police arrested Forehand when he arrived at a predetermined meeting location on October 7. Agents seized a camera, tripod and an unopened box of condoms from Forehand's vehicle, along with a digital camera, camcorder, computers and data-storage devices from his home.

Forehand faces numerous charges and is being held on $400,000 bail.

No words can match the . . . disgust one can have for this waste of sperm (the father). :censored: :censored: :censored:

The rest is here:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563280,00.html?test=latestnews

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Man Asked His Own Daughter for Sex on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 07:27:06 AM »
He needs shot, that is just sick, disgusting, and evil.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
Disgusting vile man.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »

Friday, October 09, 2009 
FOX NEWS

Pennsylvania state officials arrest five men, including a man who allegedly used Facebook to ask his own daughter for sex.

Attorney General Tom Corbett said on Friday that John Forehand, of Lititz, Pa., allegedly used Facebook to find and sexually proposition his own biological daughter, calling himself "Bad Daddy."

According to the criminal complaint, Forehand proposed meeting the girl for sex and explained in graphic detail the sex acts, telling her "not many other fathers and daughters are this brave, so not many of them are so lucky to experience all these pleasures."

Corbett said the girl alerted her mother, who contacted the Ephrata Borough Police Department.The state Child Predator Unit and Ephrata Police arrested Forehand when he arrived at a predetermined meeting location on October 7. Agents seized a camera, tripod and an unopened box of condoms from Forehand's vehicle, along with a digital camera, camcorder, computers and data-storage devices from his home.

Forehand faces numerous charges and is being held on $400,000 bail.

Uhhhh I don't think my wife would grab the phone.  I think the .357 that is sitting on her night stand would be the first thing she grabbed and I wouldn't blame her.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »
Paging Brian Williams and Perverted Justice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 12:05:01 PM »
Paging Brian Williams and Perverted Justice.

It's Chris Hansen isn't it?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »
It's Chris Hansen isn't it?

KC

Probably.  We don't get cable.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »
This makes me sick.  :(

Offline Deuce

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »
Why did you have to make me read this right after eating?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »
He needs to be hung by his balls or better yet let the boys on his cell block know his crime before he gets there. From what I have heard men like him don't last long in prision
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »
I'll ask the question right now--What's the father's DU name?

No words can match the . . . disgust one can have for this waste of sperm (the father). :censored: :censored: :censored:

The rest is here:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563280,00.html?test=latestnews

was it Hefner or Flynt?

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »
That must a very special kind of stupid

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 03:16:28 AM »
Mom should have got a 12 Ga and let him have it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 11:50:05 AM »
Mom should have got a 12 Ga and let him have it.

Why let him out of his punishment he should have to suffer
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »
A long time ago George Will wrote an article called "America's Slide Into The Sewer". Some slithered down there, and even lower. May other prisoners get him, then may he burn in Hell for eternity... :fuelfire:

Offline CPNLive

• The Conservative Political Network
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • The Conservative Political Network
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »
that is unbelievably disgusting. god.
We are The Conservative Political Network and we host a number of conservative news talk show-style programs and offer you the chance to call in or chat and interact LIVE Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 - 9:00 pm ET with co-hosts like Dr. Alan Keyes (every Tuesday, 7:30), John Price, Clif High, Bob Chapman, Larry Pratt, & a host of other conservative thinkers and movers.

We need your help to continue to push our channel, our collective ideology, to get our voices heard and stand up against this administration and its absurd politics!!!!

Thank you ALL!

www.cpnlive.com

Send us your feedback at conservativepoliticalnetwork@gmail.com and visit our shop http://shop.teapartylive.tv !