Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies mentions CU (and CC)  (Read 7566 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: DUmmie FUnnies mentions CU (and CC)
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »
Hey, if y'all go to the DUmmy Funnies blog right now, Mau10Man has posted what I consider to be a weak defense of Gator's behavior (CU will survive, and other such BS.  Yeah, they may survive, but CU will never be the same... most of the folks there, being Ronbots, are not really what I would consider QUALITY posters...they behave far too much like middle-schoolers )

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2008/01/hilarious-audio-ron-paul-cultist-goes.html
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »
Hey, if y'all go to the DUmmy Funnies blog right now, Mau10Man has posted a weak defense of Gator's behavior (CU will survive, and other such BS.  Yeah, they may survive, but CU will never be the same... most of the folks there, being Ronbots, are not really what I would consider QUALITY posters... )

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2008/01/hilarious-audio-ron-paul-cultist-goes.html

All the smartasses moved here leaving mostly dumbasses to post on CU.   

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »
Hey, if y'all go to the DUmmy Funnies blog right now, Mau10Man has posted a weak defense of Gator's behavior (CU will survive, and other such BS.  Yeah, they may survive, but CU will never be the same... most of the folks there, being Ronbots, are not really what I would consider QUALITY posters... )

All the smartasses moved here leaving mostly dumbasses to post on CU.   

Exactly!  They are continuing to try to bail out a sinking boat with spoons.  Not doing any good trying to defend a mortally-wounded website.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 10:15:26 PM »
Hey, if y'all go to the DUmmy Funnies blog right now, Mau10Man has posted what I consider to be a weak defense of Gator's behavior (CU will survive, and other such BS.  Yeah, they may survive, but CU will never be the same... most of the folks there, being Ronbots, are not really what I would consider QUALITY posters...they behave far too much like middle-schoolers )

There won't be much to hold them together after Paul tanks.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline paladin0

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »
Gee, where do we go to sign up for Frank's fan club?  :bow:

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
Gee, where do we go to sign up for Frank's fan club?  :bow:

Paladin0

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »
The schism at CU was not the result of the administrator's support for Ron Paul. The schism was the result of the administrator trying to humiliate long time members by banning them for being too forceful in their disagreements with him.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 11:45:55 AM »
That and for not banning certain troublemakers (i.e. Malcolm) that would normally be quickly tossed out.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
Congrats to RebelKev.... certainly got a spotlight shining here for a while with that blurb from DF.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »

There won't be much to hold them together after Paul tanks.

I often wonder what would happen when Ron bows out or gets the boot from the GOP over at CU. What will the Ronbots do? :-)

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »
I wonder if Gator is happy with the outcome of his little stunt? :cheersmate:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
To an extent, I think Mau is right.

CU will continue. There will be new members. It definitely won't be the same place all of us left. Then Gator will piss them off, too.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
To an extent, I think Mau is right.

CU will continue. There will be new members. It definitely won't be the same place all of us left. Then Gator will piss them off, too.

yeah, that's what I expect will happen too. Maybe we should spare them the aggrevation and invite them all here as soon as they intro themselves. :rotf:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 04:05:56 PM »
Nah,

I plan on posting a ronpaul post every single day until Armageddon
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Jack Pott

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 08:58:23 AM »

one day the big administrator there goes on a Ron Paul rant of such obnoxious bitterness that it drove almost all the sane members, including franksolich, of that site away.

That "big administrator" was gator. "Freeper" posted the following thread on CU in which he asked gator to be removed as an Admin:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112675

By the way, some of the people who challenged gator were banned from the site...

Those who know gator know he imposes his views on others and accuses those who don't accept his opinions as facts of being ignorant. As an Administrator he can ban those who don't share his views. His message is this, "If you don't acknowledge the truth, then you will be banned". Well, there aren't many who buy his "truth". He has defended the Ku Klux Klan and Timothy McVeigh, and his views on blacks and muslims are textbook examples of racism...

I wonder if Gator is happy with the outcome of his little stunt? :cheersmate:

The outcome is that gator is driving conservatives away from CU. It's practically an exodus. Soon there are only about five people there. Is that what people like gator want?  What's the point of having a political discussion forum if they don't wanna hear dissenting opinions?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 09:10:39 AM by Jack Pott »