Author Topic: A Spirit Of Lawlessness Has Descended Upon The Streets Of America  (Read 7475 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
A Spirit Of Lawlessness Has Descended Upon The Streets Of America
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-spirit-of-lawlessness-has-descended-upon-the-streets-of-america

We have raised an entire generation of Americans that have no respect for the law, and now we are reaping what we have sown.  I cannot even begin to tell you how alarmed I am by some of the videos that I have been watching lately.  As you will see below, all over the nation young people are brazenly flouting the law, obstructing and assaulting law enforcement officers, and committing criminal acts in large groups.  I think that “lawlessness” is perhaps the best word to describe what is happening, and many believe that what we have witnessed so far is just the beginning.  I have so much respect for the good law enforcement officers across the country that put their lives on the line day after day to protect all of us, but I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this point.  If you wonder why I would say such a thing, just consider what just happened in New York City…

If I was a police officer in that situation, I would not have been able to let that kind of abuse go, and those young attackers would have learned the hard way that there are very serious consequences for assaulting a police officer.

But this is what happens when we raise an entire generation without any values whatsoever.

Sad state of affairs today. Sickening!  :mad:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: A Spirit Of Lawlessness Has Descended Upon The Streets Of America
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 05:57:22 AM »
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction
2 Thessalonians 2:3
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.