Author Topic: Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL
« on: January 16, 2008, 11:58:21 PM »
liberaltrucker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Jan-17-08 12:48 AM
Original message
Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL

If you believe the religious drivel. Personally, I don't.
But the fact remains-the mother****er is DEAD!!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4091484

And they wonder why we call them hateful pricks.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Re: Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »
Wow. . .I've never seen a group if irreligious people wish so much for something religious to exist, if but to satisfy their own empty ends.

That is so freaking pathetic.

*TKay*

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 01:22:39 AM »
These people are so full of hate that their hatrid has burned away any remaining humanity they have had.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 04:00:40 AM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:34:09 AM »
What gives with all their strong admittance to anti-Reaganism lately?  I mean I know they _Hate_ him for being President Reagan, but they only have these "anti-Reagan spiels" when something is going on that's news-worthy...

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »
What gives with all their strong admittance to anti-Reaganism lately?  I mean I know they _Hate_ him for being President Reagan, but they only have these "anti-Reagan spiels" when something is going on that's news-worthy...
I wondered about that myself. I think it's because of this.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »
I Just found that thread, right before your post HFB (is there anyway to get more threads on a single page?  Or did I  miss that option)... and yeah, I'd say that explains it...  "He likes everything we hate!!"     I see the Obama support going.... DOWN, DOWN, DOWN on DU.

At least we'll know they'll all be back to kissing Hillary's you-know-what.   

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 07:11:02 AM »

The Country misses you sir.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 07:57:35 AM »
You know, there's historical parallels to this Hatred of Ronald Reagan, and it never boded well for the Haters.

In 1932, Franklin Roosevelt defeated the incumbent president, the Great Humanitarian Herbert Hoover, in a landslide eerily similar with another landslide 48 years later (nearly the same percentage of the popular vote, nearly the same percentage of electoral votes), when Ronald Reagan defeated the incumbent president, the Great Humanitarian James Carter, in a landslide.

(Forget about the landslides of 1936 and 1984; the landslides in 1932 and 1980 were more significant.)

Just as with the Incompetent One today, for a whole generation there were actually people who thought Herbert Hoover was the horse's banana, the best thing since sliced bread, and were angry that he had been run out of office.  They really disliked Roosevelt.

And they were a significant part of the activist Republican party as it then was.

As a consequence, they were out of power for nearly a whole generation, 20 years, and once back in power, it was never as it had been before.

There are still millions who nostalgically yearn for the Incompetent One, even though his record was just as lousy as that of Herbert Hoover; and since Reagan defeated their shining hero, they Hate Reagan.

As a consequence, they were out of power for nearly a whole generation, 12 years + 8 years, and once back in power, it was never as it had been before.

Hate does that.

Another historical parallel is with that of John Quincy Adams and Andrew Jackson, circa 1824-1836.

The eastern establishment, the special interests, those waxing fat and prosperous on the government dole, really really really loved Adams and Hated Jackson, the rustic from the southwest who chopped his own firewood.

There are many similarities between the Bostonian Billionaire and John Quincy Adams, including the make-up of those who supported them.

And so as with Jackson defeating Adams, ditto for Bush defeating the Bostonian Billionaire (the argument is also valid for Alphonse Capote Gore, by the way); the supporters of Adams--the eastern establishment, the elites, the academics, the media, the special interests, those sucking at the governmental teat, remember--Hated Jackson.

The result being that the old Federalist party shattered apart.

Hate does that, to both people and organizations.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 08:11:05 AM »
Frank have you ever thought of teaching history?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
What a bunch of worthless shitbags.  DU is the bottom of the internet. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »
How despicable. Ronald Reagan was not perfect, nobody is, but he was a good and decent man and I'm happy to have spent the years when I was becoming aware of politics and the importance of the office of the President(ages 10-18) watching him in his tenure as such.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »
I wish they would at least try to justify these idiotic rants.  That's right, they can't.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »
When even lefty Barack Obama bring up Reagan's name with awe, you get a feel for exactly how marginalized the DUmmies are.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies