Author Topic: Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s  (Read 5662 times)

Offline true_blood

Re: Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »
The cookies are made with extra sugar, extra salt, and oozing with trans fats.
They are illegal in NYC.  :-)
Don't let Michelle know that. She'll call DHS and have Big Sis' check out the situation. :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 05:03:28 AM »
Another one of my pet peeves is spandex! Nuttin' worse than a fat chick with an ass so big ya could set a drink on it, wearin' spandex!

While occasionally, only occasionally, are we treated to the sight of a hot chick in spandex, you're dead on in this.  Need to induce vomiting?  Show me a fat chick in spandex.  :puke:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:46 AM »
While occasionally, only occasionally, are we treated to the sight of a hot chick in spandex, you're dead on in this.  Need to induce vomiting?  Show me a fat chick in spandex.
That is a regrettable statement, considering that ALL women, especially the ones so hot they melt the atmosphere around them, believe themselves to be fat. No one should ever discourage them from wearing spandex. Averting your eyes from the water buffaloes is a small price to pay.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:11 AM »
That is a regrettable statement, considering that ALL women, especially the ones so hot they melt the atmosphere around them, believe themselves to be fat. No one should ever discourage them from wearing spandex. Averting your eyes from the water buffaloes is a small price to pay.

Sorry, but I could do without spandex entirely since the amount of "hot" chicks wearin' the stuff is minuscule compared to the blimps I see sportin' their folds at Wally World!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »
Sorry, but I could do without spandex entirely since the amount of "hot" chicks wearin' the stuff is minuscule compared to the blimps I see sportin' their folds at Wally World!

See there is your problem bubb, you need to be going to Victoria's Secret not Wally World. :hammer:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »
salinen (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jan-15-11 12:27 AM
Original message
Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s

BOO!

:tongue:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2011, 10:50:50 AM »
^H5 for posting that. Now I want some cookies, dangit.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2011, 10:51:02 AM »
BOO!

I'm okay with the scary, evil, bloodthirsty part of that, actually.

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
I'm okay with the scary, evil, bloodthirsty part of that, actually.

But what about the cookies????  Hmmm?  :???: :???: :???:

Chase her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2011, 11:02:48 AM »
Cookies are always in order.

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
Me want cooookies!!!!

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2011, 11:49:34 AM »
And, we have these:

This picture and poster tell us a lot about the conservative mind.

First, you will notice the cookies are dark. This relates directly to the conservative mindset that dark skinned people are to be consumed and devoured, presumably with the accompaniment of white milk the image of white female sexuality which conservatives tend to fixate on due to insecurities.

Second, the cookie is round. Coins are round and as such we see conservatives are not only motivated by icons of currency but they believe people of color are little more than capital currency themselves.

Third, we notice the white plate. As any truly rational person would deduce this tells us whites bear a resentment because they see themselves as having to support their dark-skinned fellow world citizens who leave only crumbs. The white psyche relies on excuses of victimhood to justify its inherent bigotry. It perhaps also plays into psycho-sexual insecurities wherein they fear blacks being in the top, dominant sexual position.

Finally, the cookie's true treat is the white chocolate chunks within. Whatever opinion whites may hold about those they oppress they will only find value in them once their blackness is supplanted with nuggets of whiteness. It is, in short, a call to cultural cleansing, of cultural genocide to be waged against the black family.

</liberalacademic>
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »

First, you will notice the cookies are dark. This relates directly to the conservative mindset that dark skinned people are to be consumed and devoured, presumably with the accompaniment of white milk the image of white female sexuality which conservatives tend to fixate on due to insecurities.

Second, the cookie is round. Coins are round and as such we see conservatives are not only motivated by icons of currency but they believe people of color are little more than capital currency themselves.

Third, we notice the white plate. As any truly rational person would deduce this tells us whites bear a resentment because they see themselves as having to support their dark-skinned fellow world citizens who leave only crumbs. The white psyche relies on excuses of victimhood to justify its inherent bigotry. It perhaps also plays into psycho-sexual insecurities wherein they fear blacks being in the top, dominant sexual position.

Finally, the cookie's true treat is the white chocolate chunks within. Whatever opinion whites may hold about those they oppress they will only find value in them once their blackness is supplanted with nuggets of whiteness. It is, in short, a call to cultural cleansing, of cultural genocide to be waged against the black family.

</liberalacademic>

Damn! Here I thought it was just two cookies on a plate.... :banghead:

Never mind, I forgot I was just a dumb Conservative... :thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »

</liberalacademic>

Well, then . . . Analyze this:

Chase her.

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »
^5  SSB!
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline thundley4

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
Damn! Here I thought it was just two cookies on a plate.... :banghead:

Never mind, I forgot I was just a dumb Conservative... :thatsright:

Must be an optical illusion. I see three cookies.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »
Well, then . . . Analyze this:

You need to wash your dishes more often.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »
Must be an optical illusion. I see three cookies.

:bawl: I AM a dumb conservative... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2011, 03:18:41 PM »
You need to wash your dishes more often.

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

H5!

Chase her.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »

</liberalacademic>

What about the colorful napkin underneath the white plate?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
See there is your problem bubb, you need to be going to Victoria's Secret not Wally World. :hammer:

Victoria Secret doesn't exactly fly around here where flannel is considered fashionable! That includes "Toot's" nighties! hehe!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2011, 05:39:31 PM »

</liberalacademic>

Funny, I thought that very thing when the cookie image was posted.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
I knew you guys were scary, I did not know you were also vampires.  :tongue:
Conservatives are worse than vampires in DUmmie eyes: We are loyal Americans.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
What about the colorful napkin underneath the white plate?

Thank you, milady.  H5 given.   

And, compaq, why would I expect anything different?  BS given.

Chase her.