Author Topic: Warnings of Mexican "Hit Teams" coming after US Law Enforcement  (Read 6446 times)

Offline Airwolf

Law enforcement officers in west Texas are on guard following an alert issued by the Department of Homeland Security warning of retaliatory killings for a recent crackdown on the Barrio Azteca gang.

David Cuthbertson, special agent in charge of the FBI's El Paso division, said the paramilitary-style gang has an "open policy" to kill its rivals and may turn its sights toward local law enforcement officers.

Citing uncorroborated information, Homeland Security issued an Officer Safety Alert on March 22, advising lawmen in the El Paso sector to vary their routes to and from work and to wear body armor while on duty. The alert also suggested that officers' relatives pay closer attention to unusual activity in the area.

"The Barrio Azteca gang may issue a 'green light' authorizing the attempted murder of [law enforcement officers] in the El Paso area," the alert read. "Due to the threat, it is recommended that [law enforcement officers] take extra safety precautions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/06/mexican-assassin-teams-target-law-enforcement/?test=latestnews

Ok Now can the Feds finally do something about the damn border fence?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:13:27 PM by Chris »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Warnings of Mexican "Hit Teams" coming after US Law Enforcement
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 06:01:11 PM »
Kind of sounds like what's happening on the TV show "Breaking Bad" this season.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
Will they be coming in helicopters?

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 08:47:05 PM »
Will they be coming in helicopters?

Makes me wonder if those stray helicopters in US airspace have been experiments to see how we react...

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 09:17:14 PM »
Makes me wonder if those stray helicopters in US airspace have been experiments to see how we react...

Maybe if TSHTF we can buy some of those ZSU guns from Russia. Line them up along the border.

Might put a crimp in the illegal crossings.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
I feel sorry for any officer that defends himself against one of these hit men.  Look at what happened to the two border agents who shot the drug runner.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 06:34:24 PM »
I feel sorry for any officer that defends himself against one of these hit men.  Look at what happened to the two border agents who shot the drug runner.

I was in fact remembering them, AND the Seals that caught a terrorest, darn who would want to work for any government that wants your pledge of allegiance yet will in a heart beat, beat you up when you finish a job.???

I know Thundely, you think I am a nut case,  some times I have to agree that at the time I posted I do in fact come off confused and deranged.   BUT, what the Hell do you expect when I am informed of the government Madness, the corruption and find our leaders are scumbags in their personal lives.

This has all been coming at us Americans in a tidal wave for the last few years, Yes, even Nancy R. got her back tarnished by jealous Hollywood insiders as a Nympho and home wrecker.

Everything that happend afterwood was just a build up to a septic tank of humane garbage.

You know  how it is Thund, you exist around a smell of Crap, after awhile you don't notice the stench. The smell of rot and decay becomes so familiar some begin to enjoy it, it is as normal as a day in May.

Back on topic here------ What to do about the safety of the family's of law enforcement, how far will the Mexicans go to cause our law men to coperate with them for the sake of their family.?-------

Lady's and gentleman, before you volunteer let me tell you that this job is not easy. For a low wage you will have to with stand much discomfort. You will be shot at, but you cannot return fire.  If by some fluke you capture the shooter, he has the right to your respect and safety.

You must remain impassive when 2 days later the shooter is released to our city streets and gives you the finger. 

It is times like this that I wish I had never learned to read or write, had no TV, radio, or PC.

What a nice life to have to worry only about the life of my family.  No emotional time spent on worrying about strangers, outsiders, no Hero's to watch being destroyed, unfortunately I am not one of the meek that will inherit the Earth.

My Nationality is American, America IS my home land.  America is also the home land of anyone born on its soil.     

Yeah I am referencing MRS. O  and her quote about the presidents home land, Kenya ?  Was John Kennedy's home land Ireland ?

Got to get off this topic it makes my blood pressure way to high. 

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 06:53:53 PM »
If the boarder patrol was to do something to the people crossing would our government do anything to help them?
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 11:49:22 PM »
Ok Now can the Feds finally do something about the damn border fence?

NO

I can't wait until they make it this far North. I'm ready for them. ;)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 08:37:24 AM »
NO

I can't wait until they make it this far North. I'm ready for them. ;)

I would like to believe they wouldn't make it that far Thor.  Not because I live in some kind of hopey-changy utopia, but that there are ALOT of miles between that border and you, and ALOT of people with the same mindset as you inbetween.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »
Democrats like Mexicans because their cheaper than Africans to import to work their plantations.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »
I would like to believe they wouldn't make it that far Thor.  Not because I live in some kind of hopey-changy utopia, but that there are ALOT of miles between that border and you, and ALOT of people with the same mindset as you inbetween.

I'm too close to the border. They pass thru here and head for the big sanctuary cities; local police here catch 'em and turn 'em over to BP.

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »
Happy to say that my home town is not one, but, unfortunately, I live right next to one big ole honking SC.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »
http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Mexican-Cartels-Using-IEDs/OEcUIcNtJk6ixXN_T7PaKg.cspx

Mexican Cartels are now using IED's

AUSTIN - The Mexican military seized improvised explosive devices just miles from the Valley.  The IEDs (or roadside bombs) are the same weapons terrorists use in the Middle East.

The homemade explosives can be sophisticated or crude.  They're often deadly.  They've killed troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

CHANNEL 5 NEWS learned the weapons are also in the hands of the drug cartels in Mexico.

On March 30, more than 50 cartel members attacked the Mexican military in Matamoros and Reynosa.  Eighteen people died.

Soldiers seized 50 rifles, 60 hand grenades, and eight IEDs.

excerpt

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2010, 09:21:17 AM »
I would like to believe they wouldn't make it that far Thor.  Not because I live in some kind of hopey-changy utopia, but that there are ALOT of miles between that border and you, and ALOT of people with the same mindset as you inbetween.

You're probably right. That said, the I-35 and Hwy 75 corridors are major drug trafficking/ illegal alien smuggling corridors. They always have been. Gainesville and Sherman/ Denison have always had their share of the illegal drugs and the local police are pretty ineffective in slowing the drug trade in these cities. Either way, I'm prepared to act.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 09:40:53 AM »
You're probably right. That said, the I-35 and Hwy 75 corridors are major drug trafficking/ illegal alien smuggling corridors. They always have been. Gainesville and Sherman/ Denison have always had their share of the illegal drugs and the local police are pretty ineffective in slowing the drug trade in these cities. Either way, I'm prepared to act.

The most drug-trafficked interstate-junction in the US is I-40 and I-35.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi