Author Topic: Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say  (Read 1105 times)

Offline cavegal

Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:29:50 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/15/iran-threatens-kill-american-generals/

EXCLUSIVE: A leader of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard is promising that American generals will be targeted and killed in revenge for last week's attacks on two of his country's leading nuclear scientists -- a threat Middle East experts say must be taken seriously.
I guess he did not get the memo... this WH supports them getting nuked up.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline true_blood

Re: Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 07:24:58 PM »
So, the modern day Hitler, Ahmadidaman is angry now, huh?
Go back to your cave, you rat faced punk. :bird:

Offline ndh777

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:29:28 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/15/iran-threatens-kill-american-generals/
 I guess he did not get the memo... this WH supports them getting nuked up.

My dad and I had an interesting conversation about this a few days ago...that actually many of the other Middle Eastern countries in the area are actually kind of hoping for Israel and/or the United States to blow Iran off the face of the map because they are giving many Muslim countries a bad name. This may very well be one of their hints. They'll never come out in the open and say "Declare war on Iran", but they will give hints, and I'm starting to see more and more of it.

I don't have a problem with Iran as much as their dictator for a leader. Someone needs to put a bullet in that guy's head. I can't believe he hates America, but travels to New York to the United Nations building, and what a very different society we live in compared to theirs...if Bush were to have visited Iran like that, he'd probably have been assassinated on site and he doesn't even declare hate for Iran like "President" A. does!

I sure hope nothing happens in another way though...an attack from Iran and we could be in the first stages of World War III, and from the looks of things, World War III isn't going to be pretty or leave many nations alive when it's through...all these nations have nuclear weapons of some kind.
"Give me liberty, or give me death."

My personal blog-
htttp://ndh777.blogspot.com