Author Topic: Brad Pitt's mom gets death threats from right wingers.  (Read 2243 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Brad Pitt's mom gets death threats from right wingers.
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 05:04:11 PM »
coalition_unwilling (11,091 posts)
9. During Operation Shocking and Awful, I used to vigil against the war by myself

on Venice Blvd.
There was guy who would come by daily on one of those adult-sized tricycles. He had long grey hair tied in a pony-tail and, at first sight, you might dismiss him as a washed-up old 60s hippy. I was disposed to do so until one morning as I wielded my "I Blame Bush" banner, he stopped in front of me and said, "If I see you here again, I will shoot you."

I said, "If I were not willing to die for my beliefs, I would not be standing here." And as he pedaled off, I yelled at him, "I'll call the police on you, you jack-ass."

But when I returned to our apartment and told my wife what had transpired, she refused to let me vigil at that location by myself any longer. I had to re-locate and start vigilling with at least one other person from that point onward.

My wife certainly thought the threat was real. I'm still not sure and never got a chance to find out.

I can totally picture this guy

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
Simply look at all the death threats against Zimmerman. Bet your bottom dollar that none of them came from the right.
Not just against him but also a sitting judge.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:50 PM »
Oy..

Don't they ever tire of this ? All of them from the president down blame everything bad on someone else. Grow some balls & man up, people.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
This crock of shit isn't worth a single bong.
If the grey haired pony-tailed Reich-wing hippie had turned out to be a cop, I could give it a bong.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »
If the grey haired pony-tailed Reich-wing hippie had turned out to be a cop, I could give it a bong.

At least then he would have had something.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
"If any of you homos touch my stuff...I kill ya"  Francis

lol
"Any of you call me Francis, I'll kill you."

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 04:17:33 AM »
  BlueCaliDem (3,264 posts)
4. The Left don't do "death threats". We're too intelligent for that.

*snort* *chortle*

Uh huh........

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx