Author Topic: Bozo of Baltimore on his own  (Read 348 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bozo of Baltimore on his own
« on: June 18, 2011, 12:07:17 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1315546

Oh my.

Bozo of Baltimore  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-17-11 12:22 PM
Original message

In case it was unclear, no one represents you. You're on your own. 

Today was just another day in ****youville when AARP said they'll stop opposing cuts to the safety net. Many of us have always known they were a scam. Now they simply have stopped hiding it.

It has long been true that your government is simply self preservative - except for that part that works directly with your owners.

Unions are dead.

Liberal voices are silenced.

The media lies to you.

Your elected officials work for only one thing: reelection.

You're on your own, boys and girls. Form your own gardening and firewood coops, cuz that's the best you can hope for.

By the way, you do know the Red Cross sends a bill for services rendered after they help you, don't you?

Heidi  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jun-17-11 12:29 PM
Response to Original message

2. There's plenty of "F*ck you" to go around. From "F*ck you and your wish for marriage equality, because honey I've got _mine_," to "Don't you have a food bank in your community?"

And it's not just the gubbmint, the media, AARP and the RC. It walks among us.

RadiationTherapy  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jun-18-11 12:06 PM
Response to Original message

17. Work as little as possible. Live as hard and as beautifully as you can.

I realize this is a 'non-solution' for those hurt and hurting, but nonetheless. There is very little reason to be invested in 'america the idea' any longer.

My, my, the primitives seem down today.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Bozo of Baltimore on his own
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
Another apocalyptic thread! The DUmmies just love apocalyptic threads.
Get off the grid! Buy hundreds of pounds of dried beans! Get a hand-cranked radio! Get ready to shoot your neighbors!
I don't think the DUmp will ever in a million years be as entertaining as the Y2K message boards were during the second half of 1999.
I'm sure they were a lot of the same nitwits that now post at the DUmp, but no one ever got tombstoned. It was hilarious! As December, 1999
arrived, you could absolutely feel the rising panic among the DUmbasses.

By the way, what's a firewood coop? Does firewood roost at night? Or do the chickens perch on hunks of firewood?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 01:33:29 PM »
Another apocalyptic thread! The DUmmies just love apocalyptic threads.

Well, if there is an apocalypse--I myself don't think there will be, because it's in the nature of history that as events get more and more intolerable, the Old Order is overthrown (in this case, that would be the Democrats) and things get set right again--Bozo of Baltimore has only himself to blame for it.

For about 45 years, Bozo of Baltimore consistently and enthusiastically voted Democrat; voted for bossism, corruption, high taxes, and giving the farm away.  (The same situation in which grouchy old Don, the NNNHL0I primitive in Illinois, is.)

Well, the farm's been given away.  There's nothing left to give away.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
When will it resonate with the left that their opinion is the MINORITY opinion?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
When will it resonate with the left that their opinion is the MINORITY opinion?

Never.  They will continue to say that they're "the voice of the people," until they're beheaded by "the people."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.