Author Topic: Some great career advice from DU.  (Read 846 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Some great career advice from DU.
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »
B Calm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-01-10 07:05 AM
Response to Original message
6. They won't legalize marijuana, they'll just criminalize K2, Spice or Zohai

Edited on Sat May-01-10 07:09 AM by B Calm
Did you know LSD will not show up in drug tests after 24 hours? Also, most places of employment don't do an LSD drug test!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8251221&mesg_id=8251371

Only on liberal websites do people need advice how to avoid getting popped on drug tests.
No wonder so many of them have no clue about the real world they are all stoned.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Some great career advice from DU.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 05:09:05 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8251221&mesg_id=8251371

Only on liberal websites do people need advice how to avoid getting popped on drug tests.
No wonder so many of them have no clue about the real world they are all stoned.

Which is why many employers are going towards hair samples.  Granted, even in hair LSD is only detectable for 3 days, but if you're stupid enough to show up at a job which requires drug testing while you're tripping, well, God bless ya, and have fun kicking your lunchbox down the road.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:49:27 PM »
Discarded pizza boxes are a great source of Free Cheeseâ„¢...

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 05:53:13 PM »
Discarded pizza boxes are a great source of Free Cheeseâ„¢...

That's so ruuuuude . . .  :hi5: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »
Window panes.  Under the tongue.  Paisley walls.  Melting.  Cue the bass player.  The piano is talking smack. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 06:52:15 PM »
Window panes.  Under the tongue.  Paisley walls.  Melting.  Cue the bass player.  The piano is talking smack. 

You forgot to end it with

snort, snort, snort, snort

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »
But their advice on drug tests is no better than their advice on anything else. Otherwise, DUmmy TwixVoy would be a trainee assistant Cinnabon clerk at the air  port. Instead, he's waiting for a Sudanese visa. Wonder if he's checked out the drug laws in those peaceful islamic paradises?

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »
But their advice on drug tests is no better than their advice on anything else. Otherwise, DUmmy TwixVoy would be a trainee assistant Cinnabon clerk at the air  port. Instead, he's waiting for a Sudanese visa. Wonder if he's checked out the drug laws in those peaceful islamic paradises?

He'll most likely run afoul of their rules on homosexuality first.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »
I still like my workplace.  A worker got popped and ratted out the Production Floor manager on his way out the door.  They were both Democrats.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 07:33:44 AM »
I still like my workplace.  A worker got popped and ratted out the Production Floor manager on his way out the door.  They were both Democrats.

Something like that just makes you smile and lets you know that there is a God, and he has one wicked sense of humor....   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.