Author Topic: I think this is a huge reason as to why the Right Wing hates President Obama.  (Read 638 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Union Yes  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-02-10 01:32 AM
Original message
I think this is a huge reason as to why the Right Wing hates President Obama.

It's because THE PEOPLE exercised their power and elected him.

When the people flex their muscle, it scares the shit out of the Right Wing of America.

Authoritarians fear people power.

**** THEM. Participate in democracy. Please vote.

:patriot:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8256392

You are partially right when the people flex their muscles 9the tea party) Obama, Pelosi, Bill Clinton, etc accuse them of being terrorists.

Everyone else just says probably what you are guessing, He's black.  :mental:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

Authoritarians fear people power.

This is very true.  Why else were the DemonRats afraid to go to their own townhall meetings. Why else did Pelosi/Reid/0Bama pass a health care law that the majority of the PEOPLE did not want.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
When "the people" elect a liberal, it's a democracy.  When "the people" elect a Republican or a conservative, it's a stolen election. :whatever:

God, what a bunch of dumbasses. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline jukin

$2,000,000,000,000.00 in Obama's first 400 days of deficit spending. $5,000,000,000.00 deficit spending every single day.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:57:45 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
another reason we don't like Obama, DUmmies is all the lies. First of all how health care reform will bring down premiums, mine went up 17%. Secondly in the SOTU he boldly lied about the SC decision claiming it would allow foreign corporations to donate to candidates. And now his lie about the AZ law.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Why does "people power" to them mean the people have no power and the government has all the power.

Offline jukin

Why does "people power" to them mean the people have no power and the government has all the power.

Three words:  Useful Idiots{/biden]
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Lord Undies

Honestly, the Little Goons think "people power" is found only in the collective, and there is no bigger collective than the United States federal government.  Liberals/Goons hate individuals, humanity and human nature in general, and folks who don't share their hate-filled worldview particularly and especially.  The only reason they pretend to care about "the people" at all is to the extent that the phony veneer injures their enemies, which are we normal sane folks.   

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Actually, it's the dead people and Disney characters voting that I have a problem with. But something you idiots will NEVER admit to yourselves and is a big reason that even Obama voters are now participating in the Tea Party movement is that Obama completely misrepresented himself with the help of the LSM (any slip ups about "spreading the wealth around") were quickly glossed over. Had he campaigned on the way he truly planned on governing he would've lost big time. People voted for an image, not a man.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Vagabond

The founding fathers scoffed at democracy as being mob rule.  They were right.  Tocqueville's original thesis regarding American democracy was that it wouldn't last.  He only changed his mind saying that as long as the American character did not change, it would work.  He was also right.

DU is amongst the worst America has to offer.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken