Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl avoids jail time  (Read 3949 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Bowe Bergdahl avoids jail time
« on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:58 AM »
bigtree (68,925 posts)                    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029790043

The Rude Pundit‏ @rudepundit 1m1 minute ago
This is compassionate and sane. Whatever mistake he made, Bergdahl spent 5 years in hellish conditions. Enough.

Bowe Bergdahl receives dishonorable discharge, avoids jail time

report: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/politics/bowe-bergdahl-sentenced/index.html

...I'm really happy with this decision. He made a mistake and paid for it with years of captivity and torture. Hope he can begin to really heal. Welcome home.

Of course the DUmmies would embrace the deserter. I personally happy he got a Dishonorable Discharge. You have one of those, you are SCREWED.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Bowe Bergdahl avoids jail time
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 11:51:07 AM »
They should have shot the little SOB. no blindfold or last cigarette. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 11:52:43 AM »
They should have shot the little SOB. no blindfold or last cigarette. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Hung him.  Why waste a bullet?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:36:19 PM »
Hung him.  Why waste a bullet?

They'd do lethal injection, IIRC.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 12:39:11 PM »
Better yet give him back to the enemy and let him be a butt boy
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 12:41:41 PM »
Better yet give him back to the enemy and let him be a butt boy

Dump him out of a C-130 from 35K feet, no parachute.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »

With a 200' tether, yes
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 12:57:30 PM »
With a 200' tether, yes
So that's what "tether that chicken" means.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 01:01:54 PM »
So that's what "tether that chicken" means.

It has to be in ALL CAPS and followed by M***** F***** to be effective.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 09:06:05 PM »

I share your sentiment.  I'd put him a burka first. In the hot sun. In Arizona. For several hours. On an ant hill. Then shoot the SOB.   :cheersmate:

Hung (sic) him.  Why waste a bullet?

You would spend more money on the rope, scaffold, etc than you would on the bullet.  Since we are talking about cost though... send the bill for the bullet to his family.  :-)

H5 to both!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 09:53:58 PM »

Give him concrete blocks as shoes and dump him into the Mariana Trench.  :fuelfire:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 04:54:54 AM »
Most likely been radicalized by them and this assclown judge just let the nest terrorist loose on America!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 03:59:45 PM »
Bergdahl's Attorney Wants Him to Receive POW Medal

Military.com | 3 Nov 2017 | by Richard Sisk
The lead defense attorney for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl said he wants him to receive the Prisoner of War medal.

His civilian lawyer, Eugene Fidell, on Friday said his client should be recognized for the five years he spent in Taliban captivity after deserting his post in Afghanistan, according to an article by USA Today.

"We have long felt he was entitled to the POW medal,
" Fidell said, the newspaper reported.

It wasn't immediately clear whether Bergdahl's defense team plans to push for the award as part of the process to appeal his dishonorable discharge.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/11/03/bergdahls-attorney-wants-him-receive-pow-medal.html

That sounds absolutely Clintonesque.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 06:14:48 PM »
bigtree (68,925 posts)                    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029790043

The Rude Pundit‏ @rudepundit 1m1 minute ago
This is compassionate and sane. Whatever mistake he made, Bergdahl spent 5 years in hellish conditions. Enough.

Bowe Bergdahl receives dishonorable discharge, avoids jail time

report: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/politics/bowe-bergdahl-sentenced/index.html

...I'm really happy with this decision. He made a mistake and paid for it with years of captivity and torture. Hope he can begin to really heal. Welcome home.

I've heard that he got to be such good friends with the Tallis that they often let him take a turn with their best goat.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 08:11:56 AM »
I've heard that he got to be such good friends with the Tallis that they often let him take a turn with their best goat.
I thought Bergdahl WAS their pet goat...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.