Author Topic: 5 Reasons My EDC Must Include a Pistol  (Read 14863 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
5 Reasons My EDC Must Include a Pistol
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:06:56 AM »
Tough to 'poke holes' in his arguments.  I'm only going to include three paragraphs here, as the whole story is only six paragraphs long.  I found the link on Prepper Website.

5 Reasons My EDC Must Include a Pistol

 March 21, 2017  10 Comments

EDC(Every Day Carry) is a hot topic on many internet forums and discussion groups. Many approach EDC like a science weighing the pros and cons of each and every item. While there are many items discussed that should be carried I will not be found without my pistol. At this moment my EDC pistol is a Taurus PT-111 G2 9mm. That can change from time to time depending upon weather and where I’m going and what I’m doing. What is constant is my EDC must involve a pistol.

5 Reasons Why My EDC Must Include a Pistol

You Just Never Know – The news is full of stories where someone finds themselves “in the wrong place at the wrong time”. Often these situations turn out very bad for the innocent. Evil people exist in this world and yes – even in your neighborhood. I carry my pistol as I may cross paths with this evil.

Bad Guys Have Guns – While I may have practiced martial arts for years and carry a pocket knife the reality is many bad guys carry guns. Knife to a gun fight? I’ll pass. I need to be as prepared as possible to meet the threat and eliminate it.

The rest is here:  http://1776patriotusa.com/5-reasons-my-edc-must-include-a-pistol/
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.