Author Topic: atheists, people under 30, minorities ......... please respond  (Read 6662 times)

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: atheists, people under 30, minorities ......... please respond
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »
Well, I've been reading Sam Dodd's posts.  I do believe he watches MSNBC day and night and spews their talking points.  

Sam is pro-choice, except when it comes to what conservatives can do with their own hard-earned money.  He believes that we should pay for everyone's birth control.

Sam is your typical liberal idiot.  He expects conservatives to take responsibility for their own behavior, as well as everyone else's. 

It's good to know that MSNBC has ten viewers now.  

I swear he called into Hannity today. The caller said everything that he has been spewing here.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
I swear he called into Hannity today. The caller said everything that he has been spewing here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. Did he give out a name?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »
It was also perfectly okay to kill people because they affronted your religion or just because they pissed you off bad enough, as long as they weren't the power class.  Also to keep slave girls and screw them to your heart's content, as long as it didn't piss off your wife's family enough to kill you.

Not the strongest line of argument in the world.

Alas, most liberals are Islamist sympathizers so they only decry these behaviors if they're associated with Jews and Christians.

For Muslims it's perfectly acceptable in the eyes of liberals.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
Well, Sam came back but like a coward, he avoided this thread.

Typical troll, losing an argument? start a new topic.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
There were abortions in Christ's time.  There have ALWAYS been abortions as much as there have been hookers.    They are terminating THEIR pregnancy for whatever THEY choose because YOU refuse to take in all the unwanted babies in the world.  So, in a round about way, YOUR refusal to raise all the children in orphanages or foster homes is what is upping abortion. :tongue:

There has always been infanticide, so we should allow it now.

Step-parents have always found ways to murder step-children, and it's a natural thing because we see it happen with all kinds of animals, so we should allow it.

People have always killed animals in whatever way worked, regardless of their pain and suffering.  And that is natural, we see it in all sort of animal interactions, so we should drop all those silly laws about how cattle and pigs can be killed, and the ones about cruelty to other animals, too.  Why, I've even see footage of animals eating an animal that was still alive and screaming in pain, so it's natural!

People have always fought over land, and the losing group was driven away, killed or kept as slaves.  We see the same thing happen in animal groups, larger herds will take the better land, single animals are usually driven away, so it's natural and normal and should be allowed today.

Many, many "civilizations" sacrificed their children, the children of their enemies, the children of their slaves, their slaves and their enemies to appease gods.  It's always happened, so we should still allow it today.

Of course, in opposition to your moronic argument, there are the facts that humans are called to rise above animal nature and to follow the real God. 

Oh, and by the way, Christians do run orphanages, adoption agencies, and schools all over the world.  We'd still run them here if it didn't offend so many Atheists who think it's against the First Amendment.  Christians also adopt more children and foster more children that liberals and atheists (and do so even when NOT murdering their own kids.)  Christians also help other Christians to adopt, raising money to meet the incredible expenses...one of those results of the government sponsored slaughter of unborn AND the government red tape involved in adoption.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline jctejas

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
mr . dodd

you must agree with me since i see no reply.   I take it you believe you are close minded, anti choice and a hater.

Typical liberal accuse the opposition of what you are.

jctejas

Offline jctejas

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
Now that I have left mr. dodd silent for the moment.  Thank you conservative, women , men, minorities and agnostics who replied.
We are going to need every vote to beat these people they must be pushed back.   The end game of their politics is total control.

We all know how deadly socailisim is to the human spirit.   I am not be nature a type that is outgoing.   I believe in conservatisim.   I want us to do everything we can to educate the young and old about what future is being set now. 

The republican party continues to ask for "donations" what we need is organization.    We must teach the young and organize the old.   Freedom will pass away very soon if we do not.

We need to be motivated at every turn to expose liberal falsehoods for what they are.   Bald faced lies or uneducated ignorance.   I live in a red state what can i do to help the blue states.   Limited money and time but we must hurry because time is running out.

jctejas

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 02:24:44 AM »
There were abortions in Christ's time. 

I'm sure you can link to proof of this right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 02:28:40 AM »
Samm Dodd why don't you juse use the same name you're using over at CU

"PeterS"

Or as I like to refer to you...Small Peter.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 10:49:34 AM »
Now that I have left mr. dodd silent for the moment.  Thank you conservative, women , men, minorities and agnostics who replied.
We are going to need every vote to beat these people they must be pushed back.   The end game of their politics is total control.

We all know how deadly socailisim is to the human spirit.   I am not be nature a type that is outgoing.   I believe in conservatisim.   I want us to do everything we can to educate the young and old about what future is being set now. 

The republican party continues to ask for "donations" what we need is organization.    We must teach the young and organize the old.   Freedom will pass away very soon if we do not.

We need to be motivated at every turn to expose liberal falsehoods for what they are.   Bald faced lies or uneducated ignorance.   I live in a red state what can i do to help the blue states.   Limited money and time but we must hurry because time is running out.

jctejas

Have you looked into the Tea Party?  We are having an effect on Congress & the media & we scare the crap out of most commies.