Author Topic: Laugh At People Who Claim The Courts Held, Saved Us  (Read 681 times)

Offline CC27

Laugh At People Who Claim The Courts Held, Saved Us
« on: January 31, 2024, 07:20:31 AM »
gab13by13 (19,638 posts)

I Laugh At People Who Claim The Courts Held, Saved Us
The courts were given 60 ridiculous appeals to rule on. Is a whale a fish? Oh my god the courts ruled that a whale is a mammal, they saved us. What the hell did we expect they would say? Trump has no legal defense for his many crimes, when we get him to court, he loses.

All that matters now is time.

The DC court must take its time to rule on whether to give Trump the right to murder someone. Oh Dear, they better get this right, it needs to withstand an appeal at the Supreme Court. Bull Shit!

I can make the argument that it is harder to rule on 2+2 +4 than it is to rule on allowing Trump to murder someone.

Let's get going DC court, the Jack Smith trial is already delayed until April. All pre-trial activity is halted, it takes 2 months to pick a jury.

What matters with the DC's decision isn't about allowing trump to murder someone, it is about what happens with the stay, how will that court treat the stay, and ****ing time is wasting.

I get ****ing sick of hearing the courts are our guard rails. The courts are well aware of what Trump is doing. (see Eh-Lean Cannon)

When the DC rules against Trump's appeal, please do not say, look the guard rails held, no that won't be the determining factor, it will be how it treats the stay, and it has already taken way too long to rule.

Time Matters.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218641190

Grasping at straws again DUmmie?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Laugh At People Who Claim The Courts Held, Saved Us
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 10:53:47 AM »
 :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 01:16:27 PM »
That seems like an admission that this DUmmy and all who agree with it support election interference.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 03:46:27 PM »
Trump has no legal defense for his many crimes, when we get him to court, he loses.

Can you name one? …………………

That’s what I thought  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 05:00:22 PM »
Given the near incoherence of that DU post, I suspect that gab13by13 was hitting this pretty hard:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 06:01:25 PM »
I laugh at how DU thinks the court system should work on a timetable that is convenient for democrats.