Author Topic: I am getting so tired of the rich screwing the common tax payer  (Read 1485 times)

Offline CC27

I am getting so tired of the rich screwing the common tax payer
« on: January 10, 2024, 08:02:11 AM »
Stargazer99 (2,404 posts)

This country has allowed them to have riches and they feel they are owed. They are damn lucky they have that opportunity and OWE this country to pay their fair tax. Poor babies you know how tough it is to only have several home, cars, etc.and they want more. Allowing people to become rich destroys their morals which is not good for them or the others they run over. It would be doing them a favor to not allow them to have more than they need to survive like they do the common man. The rich are interfering with the good of everyone by buying control of the political system.
More and more of us are getting wise to the control that the rich which get together and plan how to bleed the common man more and more. The rich will never be satisfied until they have it all and it will destroy this country. Now they have us fighting each other to keep the common man finding out how the common man is being ripped off. They fear the common man because there are too many of us to defeat. They had better wake up....the 1700 French Revolution occurred because of the same set up by the wealthy.
A Native American shaman stated in the 1700 that the US would be no more at some point not because another country defeated the US but because of the corruption in the government.. seems to me he might have been right.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218586362

Envy is very ugly DUmmie. Ugly like you.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: I am getting so tired of the rich screwing the common tax payer
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 08:06:13 AM »
That thread is pathetic. It’s so full of stupid it’s unbelievable. Most of the so-called rich that they’re complaining about are liberals who donate heavily to Democrats who they are blaming for the problem.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 11:44:49 AM »
Allowing people to...

This is where I stop reading.
I absolutely cannot stand these commie f^(*&%$#@!~

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 12:46:09 PM »
That thread is pathetic. It’s so full of stupid it’s unbelievable. Most of the so-called rich that they’re complaining about are liberals who donate heavily to Democrats who they are blaming for the problem.

Yup. But they're too dim and too willfully  trapped inside their bubble, to know or understand it.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 01:19:28 PM »
I am getting so tired of the rich democrats screwing the common tax payer
This country has allowed them to have riches and they feel they are owed

Fixed it!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 03:31:31 PM »
Bernice is a resident of WA state. like I was for years:

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Larsen-2qs8uq

she is old and poor but Inslee illegal put a seven percent cap gains tax on "the rich". The corrupt state courts upheld it, even though it's illegal to impose taxes without a ballot referendum. That, along with his cap and trade tax, is why people are moving out of the state in droves, but they are being replaced by illegal immigrants. Move over, Bernie.  :)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 06:59:59 AM »
The rich are only using the laws that where established by mostly Democrat congresses to reduce their taxable income. They are doing nothing wrong or illegal.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 12:11:51 PM »
So,  the DUmmie is OK with Spongebrainshitpants spending 3 to 4 TRILLION more than is taken in taxes, because, Ukraine?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2024, 01:08:59 PM »
I'm more, and rightly so, about the demofascist party giving close to a trillion tax dollars to illegal criminal invaders. Also the $500 billion to ****ing parasites like 98% of all the DUmbass DUches that post their pathetic and whiny bullshit at the DUmp.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2024, 09:39:23 PM »
Stargazer99 (2,404 posts)

There may be some good news on the horizon for dummie Stargazer99. 

Grand Jury Returns Indictment Charging Robert Hunter Biden with Three Felony Tax Offenses and Six Misdemeanor Tax Offenses
https://www.justice.gov/sco-weiss/pr/grand-jury-returns-indictment-charging-robert-hunter-biden-three-felony-tax-offenses

These rich bastards always seem weasel out and get off scot free but there is always hope.
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 06:46:54 AM »
I thought the 47%'s were all for the minority?  Don't they claim to fight for minority rights/privileges?

Wonder why they call the rich the 1% or the 5%? 

Curious.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen