Author Topic: I think I understand the Biden campaign election strategy  (Read 855 times)

Offline CC27

I think I understand the Biden campaign election strategy
« on: January 05, 2024, 07:26:42 AM »
Pototan (755 posts)

I think I understand the Biden campaign election strategy
President Joe Biden has an overwhelming amount of material to blast Trump in TV and online ads. Trump's E Jean Carrol case writes itself. His dictator comments, his absurd tweets are explosive political ammunition. But the Biden campaign is keeping its powder dry.

Since all the polls (and I assume Biden's internals, also) indicate that the weakest opponent he'll face is Trump. The polls, which everyone thinks are currently bad for Biden, actually indicate a very reasonable path to an easy victory. All he has to do, in the end, is convince voters who mostly agree with him and have the most to lose from a Trump Presidency. Biden's weakness is among Blacks, Latinos and young people (18-34).

I think (and this is speculation) that the campaign feels, why should we do the dirty work for Trump's Republican challengers? If we spend money now and are successful in defeating Trump now, we have less resources for the General and a more difficult path to victory.

If, as it appears, Trump becomes the presumptive Republican nominee for President on Tuesday in March, his campaign, or more likely, Biden's and Trump hating independent superPACs, will lower the boom. Then you will see a demonstrable change in the polling. Following the Democratic convention, I predict, Joe Biden will have a commanding lead in the national polls and a comfortable lead in the key swing states, on the way to an overwhelming victory.

P.S. I didn't always feel this way. I was as frightened as most of you have been of a dictator taking over the US Government. But, as every day passes, I am becoming more and more optimistic.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218574255

Blah blah blah DUmmie

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: I think I understand the Biden campaign election strategy
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 07:59:43 AM »
That’s hard to read. Not because it means anything, but I don’t think this 47%’r understands how sentences work.

What they all need to realize is that the democrats are so terrified of their own candidate that they are pulling out all stores to get republicans pulled from ballots and not just Trump.

That says a lot. If Trump is a wanna be dictator why is it Biden who is trying to jail opponents?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 08:37:48 AM »
That’s hard to read. Not because it means anything, but I don’t think this 47%’r understands how sentences work.

What they all need to realize is that the democrats are so terrified of their own candidate that they are pulling out all stores to get republicans pulled from ballots and not just Trump.

That says a lot. If Trump is a wanna be dictator why is it Biden who is trying to jail opponents?

KC

Does not sound like a candidate that was elected with 81 million votes does it?  :p
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 09:58:14 AM »
Biden's weakness is among Blacks, Latinos and young people (18-34).

And every one else who works for a living and is struggling to get by. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 05:06:58 PM »
NoMoreRepugs (8,963 posts)
4. Amazing JoeB is down among Blacks, Latinos and the young vote. NOBODY has done more for them than JoeB.

Amazing.  :whatever:

You darkies better recognize your massa is looking out for you. We know you can't think for yourselves. /Democrats
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 05:59:53 PM »
They lost me at "I think I understand...".

I'm not convinced they understand, nor that the Biden campaign has any sound strategy.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 06:16:20 PM »
They lost me at "I think I understand...".

I'm not convinced they understand, nor that the Biden campaign has any sound strategy.

It does have a strategy, cheat!!!!

And set thei msm propaganda machine into high gear. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 07:55:26 PM »
It does have a strategy, cheat!!!!

And set thei msm propaganda machine into high gear. :thatsright:

:exactly: :yeahthat: :agree:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus