Author Topic: My First Attempt At A Suspect Bouncy  (Read 472 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
My First Attempt At A Suspect Bouncy
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:21:38 AM »
Many if not all of these events are true.
My dear fellow cavers are invited to ferret out any inauthentic portion(s).

So I went to Chik-fil-A today for breakfast. As I was seated at my booth minding my own business a group of 5 fairly neat and clean cut people were having a meeting of some sort 1 table and 1 booth over.
They had pulled a table and some chairs over to their booth.
I suspected they were having a bible study before normal working hours.
I heard a lot of murmuring because I wasn't trying to overhear their discussion.
But then it seemed the volume of the group went up when the story of Jericho came up.
The discussion sidetracked into the use of handguns for self defense.
The group each related their opinions which were variations of...turn the other cheek...trust in the Lord...why do people feel the need to arm themselves...they might be too old or otherwise not of sound mind or body. Blah Blah blah. Yada yada.
I'm not even leaving out the best part !
I wanted to tell them how un scriptural their bible study was.
So I gathered up my courage and went right over there and did !
But never mind. I didn't let any of that spoil me enjoying a great breakfast of a chicken egg bagel with a cup of fruit.

Now, let the sleuths examine and discover what was true and what (maybe) was not true.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: My First Attempt At A Suspect Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:28:00 AM »
Now, let the sleuths examine and discover what was true and what (maybe) was not true.

I'll let nadin's instructor handle it . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: My First Attempt At A Suspect Bouncy
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »
^Does your dog bite ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.