Author Topic: Flori-DUH  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Dixie*Darling

Flori-DUH
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »
Flori-DUH
February 5th, 2008 4:06 pm

Super Tuesday pop quiz. Some Florida voters are experiencing difficulty casting ballots today. Is it because:

1. Diebold machines have been rigged?

2. Republicans are trying to disenfranchise minority voters?

3. They’re too stupid to be voting in the first place?

Here’s a hint at which answer is correct:

Millions of Americans in 24 states are turning out vote to in Super Tuesday presidential primaries from Georgia to Alaska today. Meanwhile, some dedicated if confused Florida voters are trying to, as well.

Elections offices across the state are reporting hundreds of calls from voters wanting to know where they can vote today. The answer is that Florida already had its presidential primary — last week.

I just wonder how many votes this cost Al Gore today.

http://www.texasrainmaker.com/

I thought this was funny and had to share it!  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Flori-DUH
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »
Flori-DUH
February 5th, 2008 4:06 pm

Super Tuesday pop quiz. Some Florida voters are experiencing difficulty casting ballots today. Is it because:

1. Diebold machines have been rigged?

2. Republicans are trying to disenfranchise minority voters?

3. They’re too stupid to be voting in the first place?

Here’s a hint at which answer is correct:

Millions of Americans in 24 states are turning out vote to in Super Tuesday presidential primaries from Georgia to Alaska today. Meanwhile, some dedicated if confused Florida voters are trying to, as well.

Elections offices across the state are reporting hundreds of calls from voters wanting to know where they can vote today. The answer is that Florida already had its presidential primary — last week.

I just wonder how many votes this cost Al Gore today.

http://www.texasrainmaker.com/

I thought this was funny and had to share it!  :lmao:
In Florida..."vote early, vote often" seems to be the theme.  I guess they need the practice.  Too bad the dim votes won't count.  Gee, wonder why the media didn't start lots of stories about "disenfranchisement" in FL since the delegates will not be heard.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »
I'm a transplanted new yorker, but live in Florida now and I can definetly see this happening...and I wouldn't base it solely on the sceniles here...the younger people are just as dumb.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »
Super Tuesday...

[youtube=425,350]WA5P5-JDRmQ[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.