Author Topic: Seems CU is tired of ronpaul already!  (Read 7874 times)

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Seems CU is tired of ronpaul already!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

If you follow what Paul says to the next and then the next level of logic, he is consistently full of shit.  Paul is a hypocrite of the first magnitude, too. 

Let those who follow (worship) be your clue.  Paul has zero redeeming qualities.   

When he votes against a spending bill, knowing it will pass, after loading it up with pork, that brings "hypocrite" to a whole new level. Especially given his "we're going broke" meme.

I mentioned his pork spending to a Paul Fan and got the old "well, the people of his district deserve....".   I said, "Wait a minute!"

I then went on to explain how if Paul wasn't a hypocrite he would not try to insert any spending pork into the legislation he knows will pass anyway.  But since he does, he is.  If Paul was true to his convictions he would act on those convictions and let the people of his district decide whether or not he is the man they want to represent them.  That would be the honest non-hypocritical thing to do.

The US House of Representatives would not fold under if Ron Paul was not a member.   If his convictions did not match his district, someone else could take his chair.   That would be honest.  As Paul stands now, he is a liar and a blowhard. 

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »
Yeah he loads earmarks into bills then votes against them for show, that doesn't sound like he's the only honest Congressman at all. And his stupid "blowback" ramblings - I hope he has to retire from the House as well, that's overdue.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:05 AM »
The tards that coasted into CU with the Great Libertarian Land Rush of 07 are a useless pack of half wits.

One of them says his dream vacation would be grabbing a bunch of his buds and their shootin' irons and going to Somalia where he could experience living in real life Anarchy.

Another one claims to be a cop and told me that Listening to my Dad isn't always a good idea... In response to me saying this:
My Dad was a career cop and what he taught me is that there are laws. Don't break them.

:whatever:

I wish I could pay to have Gravitass airlifted to Somalia with a camera crew along to film the Muzzies showing him the cooler points of "Anarchy".

I would go $50 on pay per view to watch that! ;)

I find it particularly gratifying that some of the same people (gatorgonads; CW, et al.) who were extolling the virtues of all the "new" posters and how the loss of all of the older members was of no consequence or a net plus, are now starting to slowly realize how much shit has accumulated in the monkey cage.  :pokingpoop:

Well, at least all the sexing and boozing has stopped.... :couch:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline guest

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Heh, JB is still trash-talking CC.    ::)   Apparently he is just like his Lord and Savior Gator...can't get over it!    :rotf:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 10:14:04 AM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »

If you follow what Paul says to the next and then the next level of logic, he is consistently full of shit.  Paul is a hypocrite of the first magnitude, too. 

Let those who follow (worship) be your clue.  Paul has zero redeeming qualities.   

When he votes against a spending bill, knowing it will pass, after loading it up with pork, that brings "hypocrite" to a whole new level. Especially given his "we're going broke" meme.

I mentioned his pork spending to a Paul Fan and got the old "well, the people of his district deserve....".   I said, "Wait a minute!"

I then went on to explain how if Paul wasn't a hypocrite he would not try to insert any spending pork into the legislation he knows will pass anyway.  But since he does, he is.  If Paul was true to his convictions he would act on those convictions and let the people of his district decide whether or not he is the man they want to represent them.  That would be the honest non-hypocritical thing to do.

The US House of Representatives would not fold under if Ron Paul was not a member.   If his convictions did not match his district, someone else could take his chair.   That would be honest.  As Paul stands now, he is a liar and a blowhard. 

You mean this thread.....

Originally Posted by Ujitsuna
No he "put in" the earmarks, then said "I don't agree with this but if it's going to pass, I want my district to benefit too."

That basically sums it up.

to which I replied...

So, I walked into a bar the other day. I noticed a woman being gang raped on the pool table. I told the last guy in line that I don't agree with this but if she's naked and being held down, I want my pecker to benefit too.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
That's the one!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies