Author Topic: I am Back! older and wiser (I hope)  (Read 10693 times)

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
I am Back! older and wiser (I hope)
« on: June 12, 2018, 10:06:00 AM »
Hello,

I hope the dust has settled since the last time I posted here in the cave and left in a huff, six long years...., even forgot that I was a member here recently when I was given a tip about here at RN, so I tried to join as Sunsettommy, but failed since it stated I was already registered...., gargle!

With Rightnation about to shut down and Republican Operative being ineptly run, running out of good places to babble in, it was getting hard to find a good conservative/libertarian forums to be in. Glad to see that this forum has some DRIVE still in it!

So I am back and plan to babble some here and there.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: I am Back! older and wiser (I hope)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 10:29:46 PM »
Welcome back!  :cheersmate:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 10:32:52 AM »
Welcome back. After 3 months (or whatever it was) shut-down and the change to the clunky SW RO failed my, "Why?" test. I may still officially be a Mod there ("PeteS in CA"), but I haven't looked in on RO in about 8 months.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:18 PM »
Welcome back. After 3 months (or whatever it was) shut-down and the change to the clunky SW RO failed my, "Why?" test. I may still officially be a Mod there ("PeteS in CA"), but I haven't looked in on RO in about 8 months.

Thanks Pete!

Yeah RO is using a horrid software, making it look like a cave. It is hard to tell if there is anyone there at all. I tried to help the owner who apparently has no idea what he is doing since that place looks dead ALL THE TIME!

It is barely running now, I come every 4-6 weeks to see just 10-20 new postings on the board. We live in the day of overrated facebook bullcrap where the post box is cramped and hard to make a wide ranging comment, unlike here where it is nice to write up comments.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »