Author Topic: You are useless and insignificant. It's true, look it up.  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Delmar

You are useless and insignificant. It's true, look it up.
« on: June 23, 2018, 04:07:40 PM »
Sat Jun 23, 2018, 02:59 PM
Squinch (23,277 posts)

New Initiative idea: "It's true. Look it up"

I've been thinking about maddog, those guys who are putting up billboards in red areas that tell the truth that Fox watchers never hear.

I think the whole billboard idea is genius. It hits the people we never get because they're siloed inside fox propaganda.

We can each add to the effort in a small way. Each makes a bumper sticker stating one thing the deplorable are doing that people don't realize. Follow it with the statement, "It's true. Look it up."

Examples:
"Republicans are gutting your Medicare right now. Its true. Look it up"

Or gutting your Medicaid. Or gutting your social security.

Or: Republicans are imprisoning babies. Its true. Look it up.

Or: If you make less than $50k the republican tax law takes money from you and gives it to billionaires. Its true. Look it up.

There could be a million of them.

Its less in your face than most bumper stickers so there wouldn't be much keying danger. But can you imagine driving down the highway and seeing 5 of them? You'd go look it up even if you hate liberals.

What do you think?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210778337

I think it's a bad idea.  Quit trying to think, shitgibbon, you're not cut out for it.

The only way I can envision these primitives having any kind of influence on public policy is by making pests of themselves.

Follow an admirable, competent, successful person into a restaurant and shriek at them to intimidate them or, at the very least, spoil their dinner--that's the only way pathetic, powerless, stupid nobodies like the primitives are ever going to influence public policy.

Response to Squinch (Original post)Sat Jun 23, 2018, 03:08 PM
ProudLib72 (10,229 posts)
3. You should email them about this idea

I emailed them about billboards featuring baby jails.

I don't know how much influence it will have, but it's definitely worth mentioning to them!
There is a stupid billboard I drive by on my way to work that says something about the NRA being a terrorist organization.  Whoever the idiot was who paid to put that up in central Wisconsin might as well have just threw the money in the fireplace.

Response to ProudLib72 (Reply #3)Sat Jun 23, 2018, 03:12 PM
Squinch (23,277 posts)
4. Good idea! ETA did you see that they hired a truck

and covered its sides with a billboard about the baby jails and they're driving it in circles arouns the white house for days.

Drive a truck around in circles for days.  Great use of gas.  Another great idea from shit for brains leftists.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: You are useless and insignificant. It's true, look it up.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 05:23:31 PM »
DUmmy "squinch" molests farm animals.  Look it up, its true.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:34:27 PM »
The best billboard I have ever seen is still up here in WV...it simply says - "Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead."

Bless they that put it up.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »
DUmmy "squinch" molests farm animals.  Look it up, its true.

Or:

Farm animals molest DUmmy "squinch".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 09:12:23 PM »
Or:

Farm animals molest DUmmy "squinch".

Can we call it molesting if "squinch" is a willing participant?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 10:05:59 PM »
Response to Squinch (Original post)Sat Jun 23, 2018, 03:08 PM
ProudLib72 (10,229 posts)
3. You should email them about this idea

I emailed them about billboards featuring baby jails.

I don't know how much influence it will have, but it's definitely worth mentioning to them!

If I were a baby in a jail nothing would scare me more than a lib trying to free me. Would they do it by jabbing an ice pick in the back of my skull then snatch me out between the bars? Or would they simply rip me apart alive and pull the individual pieces out?
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »
If I were a baby in a jail nothing would scare me more than a lib trying to free me. Would they do it by jabbing an ice pick in the back of my skull then snatch me out between the bars? Or would they simply rip me apart alive and pull the individual pieces out?

Well they are saving up for a new Ferrari after all so sorry if you are worth more in parts and pieces than alive and eating thee square meals, ice scream and playing Xbox in your "cage".  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 09:12:23 AM »

Or what some like to do to children after they are born. :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210778337

I think it's a bad idea.  Quit trying to think, shitgibbon, you're not cut out for it.

The only way I can envision these primitives having any kind of influence on public policy is by making pests of themselves.

Follow an admirable, competent, successful person into a restaurant and shriek at them to intimidate them or, at the very least, spoil their dinner--that's the only way pathetic, powerless, stupid nobodies like the primitives are ever going to influence public policy.
There is a stupid billboard I drive by on my way to work that says something about the NRA being a terrorist organization.  Whoever the idiot was who paid to put that up in central Wisconsin might as well have just threw the money in the fireplace.

Drive a truck around in circles for days.  Great use of gas.  Another great idea from shit for brains leftists.

Squinch is into pedophile beastiality. It's true, look it up.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 10:55:16 AM »
Squinch (23,277 posts)

New Initiative idea: "It's true. Look it up"

Look up stupid ass hole in the dictionary, you will see your picture squinch.

"It's true. Look it up"  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 01:11:13 PM »
 :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 04:08:20 PM »
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.  It's true, look it up

Oh wait....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020