Author Topic: The TRUTH? DUpipo can't handle the truth!  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Mary Ann

The TRUTH? DUpipo can't handle the truth!
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142522133
alp227 (30,530 posts)

Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: 'Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose'

Source: CNN

NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace says he's "pissed" members of the public are now questioning his integrity after the FBI said a noose found in his garage stall this week was there before his team moved in.

"I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity," he told CNN's Don Lemon Tuesday night.

NASCAR said it launched an investigation after a crew member discovered the noose Sunday afternoon at the Talladega Superspeedway. In a statement earlier this week, NASCAR said it was "angry and outraged."

The FBI said Tuesday the noose had been in the garage since last year and Wallace was therefore not a victim of a hate crime. NASCAR, mentioning the FBI report, described the item as a "garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/bubba-wallace-response-fbi-hate-crime-investigation/index.html
"Even when we're proven wrong, we still think we're right!"
RockRaven (5,702 posts)

3. Those findings kind of make it worse. It's a broader indictment of NASCAR culture...

How many people saw that dangling rope fashioned into a noose over the past 3/4 of a year and said to themselves "that's fine" or similar?
Next, the DU Willfully Ignorant Contingent weighs in . . .
Star Member George II (54,041 posts)

7. If it was a garage pull rope why aren't there any in other garages? This is all so suspicious.
Star Member George II (54,041 posts)

16. Correct. There are pull ropes in all garages (I have one in mine, with a plastic handle)....

...but only one was tied in a way that it looked like a noose. Knots are knots, nooses are nooses.

Where was that picture you mentioned, would like to see what it looks like. Last night CNN had a short, dark, fuzzy video of the one in Wallace's garage, but what's really surprising is that there have been very few if any photos of the garages since this incident.
WinstonSmith4740 (2,146 posts)

18. I just saw a picture of that thing.

Whether or not the purpose was to be a garage door pull is irrelevant. It was fashioned as a noose which (I think) is a reflection of the atmosphere & mindset that was allowed to permeate NASCAR for a long time. I'm thankful they finally rejected the confederate flag, but that rag has been a focal point for years at NASCAR. And basically, they had to be told to do it.
WinstonSmith4740 (2,146 posts)

19. Regardless of purpose.

That pull was fashioned to look like a noose. I've seen lots of garage door pulls in my life...none of them looked like that. It would have been a lot easier and quicker to just put a knot at the end of that rope. It doesn't matter when it was done...it was purposeful. And in the south, a noose has one meaning.
Sneederbunk sums up the whole BLM movement.
Sneederbunk (6,408 posts)

22. When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Offline SVPete

Re: The TRUTH? DUpipo can't handle the truth!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 10:52:55 AM »
alp227 (30,530 posts)

Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: 'Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose'

Source: CNN

NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace says he's "pissed" members of the public are now questioning his integrity after the FBI said a noose found in his garage stall this week was there before his team moved in.

"I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity," he told CNN's Don Lemon Tuesday night.

I hadn't questioned Wallace's integrity and character - not before it was revealed that the "noose" was simply a loop tied in a door-closer rope, and not after. I do now! Wallace has chosen to racialize something that was not racial, proving himself a race-baiting racist. NASCAR fans should shun him, and if NASCAR doesn't call out his racism, the fans should shun NASCAR, as many NFL fans have (and will again, I suspect) shunned the NFL over Kaep & the Knee-Takers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 10:58:47 AM »
I hadn't questioned Wallace's integrity and character - not before it was revealed that the "noose" was simply a loop tied in a door-closer rope, and not after. I do now! Wallace has chosen to racialize something that was not racial, proving himself a race-baiting racist. NASCAR fans should shun him, and if NASCAR doesn't call out his racism, the fans should shun NASCAR, as many NFL fans have (and will again, I suspect) shunned the NFL over Kaep & the Knee-Takers.

I used to watch football every Sunday.  I haven't watched football in over 3 years and that includes the Super Bowl.  I don't generally get into the cancel culture, but that one set my teeth on edge. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:22:55 AM »
Oh, poor Bubba!  :bawl:

Hey dimwit, it's a piece of rope tied into the shape of a noose because that's a very efficient knot to tie if you don't want to retie something every few weeks.

And unlike the dolt WinstonSmith4740 primitive, I've seen knots like that in garages all my life, public and private. It's just a slip knot!! No one sits there and goes "Let me tie this rope into a noose in case sometimes it'll scare a black person." You're out of your freakin' mind!! No reasonable person would think it's anything other than a slip knot. NASCAR fans know it's just a slip knot. People are laughing at Bubba and NASCAR, and rightfully so. This kind of stupidity will cost them fans.

And most of you primitives have wanted to get rid of NASCAR for years now, so why are you defending anything?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:14:35 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 12:16:54 PM »

I used to watch football every Sunday.  I haven't watched football in over 3 years and that includes the Super Bowl.  I don't generally get into the cancel culture, but that one set my teeth on edge. 

KC

I watched some last year, as the NFL seemed to have quietly crept back into sanity. But given their recent Pander-Reversion, no ... if they even have a 2020 season.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:07 PM »
alp227 (30,530 posts)

Has NASCAR, the FBI or Bubba released a close up photo of the rope and the knot in question? If not, they are probably too embarrassed to do so because they all know it is BS  :bs:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 12:32:02 PM »
Has NASCAR, the FBI or Bubba released a close up photo of the rope and the knot in question? If not, they are probably too embarrassed to do so because they all know it is BS  :bs:
A few pictrures of the offending rope from previous races when Wallace was not pitted in that garage...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 04:41:59 PM »
Folks, the entire episode was scripted from Day One. NASCAR is in on this as well. Essentially, they BLM'd NASCAR. If we don't vote GOP throughout this November, and more importantly protect the ballot collection process, you better have a bugout in a nice remote location this time next year. It'll buy you another few months.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 05:45:13 PM »
A noose, right...for a frickin' squirrel.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 09:42:48 AM »
A noose is by definition a slip not. That knot was a bowline know. A slip knot would trap your hand everytime you used it to close the rollup door.

Of course DUchebags know as much about knots as they do everything else... nothing.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 10:37:48 AM »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 10:45:17 AM »
This just in...calf and steer roping has been banned at all rodeos because it was discovered that every roper has a noose!!!

Dear Lord they are idiots. Whether it was a noose or was not a noose is irrelevant as all colors have been “strung up” thru the years. The rope is color blind.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 10:52:08 AM »

Dear Lord they are idiots. Whether it was a noose or was not a noose is irrelevant as all colors have been “strung up” thru the years. The rope is color blind.

The Democrats hung quite a few white northern people that went south to help the freed slaves. The whites were considered worse than blacks because Democrats considered them to be race traitors.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 08:02:14 AM »
Folks, the entire episode was scripted from Day One. NASCAR is in on this as well. Essentially, they BLM'd NASCAR. If we don't vote GOP throughout this November, and more importantly protect the ballot collection process, you better have a bugout in a nice remote location this time next year. It'll buy you another few months.
Republicans are complicit by their silence.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)