Interests > Hobbies

Photography

(1/25) > >>

SLS:
My hobby is photography.
Way back in the day I was a film photographer, I developed my own film and printed my own photographs.

I lost interest for a long long time but with digital photography and Photoshop I'm back into photography and loving it to the point where I'm an administrator on a Photoshop forum.
I also love to read and travel and since I'm retired I have plenty of time for both.
Steve

IassaFTots:
I have always been envious of folks that are good with photography... Back in "the day" I took like a brazillion photos in my grandmother's garden of flowers, bugs on flowers and other such, imagining how stellar it would come out, and wasted a ton of money on film developing.  I can't even begin to understand the digital photoworks of today.  I suppose I should take a class. 

We have a few folks here that are great photographers.  Me?  I just like to look at cool pictures.  Why don't you post some?

Skul:

--- Quote from: SLS on October 16, 2013, 06:11:44 PM ---My hobby is photography.
Way back in the day I was a film photographer, I developed my own film and printed my own photographs.

I lost interest for a long long time but with digital photography and Photoshop I'm back into photography and loving it to the point where I'm an administrator on a Photoshop forum.
I also love to read and travel and since I'm retired I have plenty of time for both.
Steve

--- End quote ---
You ain't the only one.
Whatcha shooting now?

SLS:
I'm getting into candid or street photography and then using a Dragan processing style.
This is one of his:

This is one of mine:

SLS:

--- Quote from: IassaFTots on October 16, 2013, 09:16:28 PM ---I have always been envious of folks that are good with photography... Back in "the day" I took like a brazillion photos in my grandmother's garden of flowers, bugs on flowers and other such, imagining how stellar it would come out, and wasted a ton of money on film developing.  I can't even begin to understand the digital photoworks of today.  I suppose I should take a class. 

We have a few folks here that are great photographers.  Me?  I just like to look at cool pictures.  Why don't you post some?

--- End quote ---

Digital is so much better in my opinion.
You can put 1 image or a thousand of images on a sd card and it cost the same.
I use Photoshop but there are plenty of free powerful photo editing programs available.

There are also a lot of free tutorials on line, give it a shot, it's fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version