Current Events > The DUmpster

Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL

(1/3) > >>

Freeper:

--- Quote ---liberaltrucker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Jan-17-08 12:48 AM
Original message
Reagan is DEAD and burning in HELL

If you believe the religious drivel. Personally, I don't.
But the fact remains-the mother****er is DEAD!!!!

--- End quote ---

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4091484

And they wonder why we call them hateful pricks.

RedTail:
Wow. . .I've never seen a group if irreligious people wish so much for something religious to exist, if but to satisfy their own empty ends.

That is so freaking pathetic.

*TKay*

Attero Dominatus:
These people are so full of hate that their hatrid has burned away any remaining humanity they have had.

DaSaintFan:
What gives with all their strong admittance to anti-Reaganism lately?  I mean I know they _Hate_ him for being President Reagan, but they only have these "anti-Reagan spiels" when something is going on that's news-worthy...

Happy Fun Ball:

--- Quote from: DaSaintFan on January 17, 2008, 06:34:09 AM ---What gives with all their strong admittance to anti-Reaganism lately?  I mean I know they _Hate_ him for being President Reagan, but they only have these "anti-Reagan spiels" when something is going on that's news-worthy...

--- End quote ---
I wondered about that myself. I think it's because of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version