Current Events > Terrorism In the US and Around the World

A Rational Study of Radical Islam, by Dr. Bill Warner

<< < (3/3)

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: obumazombie on June 01, 2015, 06:53:08 AM ---The icing on the cake is that he claims to have never voted for owebuma...yeah, right.

--- End quote ---

Maybe he did...maybe he didn't.  Doesn't matter either way....by his own words on here...quoted so as not to be taken out of context on nuumerous posts...he's proven he's neither a Christian or a Conservative.

obumazombie:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on June 01, 2015, 06:59:28 AM ---Maybe he did...maybe he didn't.  Doesn't matter either way....by his own words on here...quoted so as not to be taken out of context on nuumerous posts...he's proven he's neither a Christian or a Conservative.

--- End quote ---

I see your point, and it's ironclad.

Happy Fun Ball:

How many acts of "christian" terrorists have there been? I'm guessing slightly less. And by slightly less, I mean near zero.

Big Dog:

--- Quote from: Happy Fun Ball on June 01, 2015, 08:39:30 AM ---

How many acts of "christian" terrorists have there been? I'm guessing slightly less. And by slightly less, I mean near zero.

--- End quote ---

A bakery refused to bake a wedding cake once. It all balances out- to the proglodytes.

obumazombie:

--- Quote from: Big Dog on June 01, 2015, 09:18:32 AM ---A bakery refused to bake a wedding cake once. It all balances out- to the proglodytes.

--- End quote ---

Post of the day.

Which reminds me.
I have been mulling a thread that chronicles all of the awardees of my coveted "post of the day" award.
It could include post of the month, week and year from amongst the post of the day winners.
Then, the post of the year could be awarded during DOTY awards week, showing the DUmmies the gold standard of what they should be striving for.

Any feedback ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version