The Bar > Sports

2 days 13hrs 14min 47sec to NFL playoffs

<< < (2/7) > >>

Rebel:

--- Quote from: RightCoast on January 02, 2008, 10:53:36 PM ---No.  Though I did swear at Harrison for that stupid 15 yrd pen.

:popcorn:

--- End quote ---

Don't lie, Craig, don't lie. You know you gotta scare. Your perfect season could have easily come to an end.  :-)

ReardenSteel:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 02, 2008, 10:47:57 PM ---Only one thing stands in your way:

<--------------   :evillaugh:

--- End quote ---

I'll be rooting my butt off for the Giants. Of course, if they were to meet my Hawks in the NFC championship it would mean Seattle would steal an extra home game.  :-)

What a great time of year. Bowl games, NFL, college b-ball, NBA, (no baseball, lol) plus I think the hockey strike is over. (right?  :lmao:)

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 02, 2008, 10:47:57 PM ---Only one thing stands in your way:

<--------------   :evillaugh:

--- End quote ---

BUAHAHAHAHA!  The shrimps?  Even when GOOD Ely shows up (50%) they can't beat the elite teams.  You think NE (or anyone) will allow the kind of game they had at season's end in the post season? 

New season now and NY will be exposed (as will the Cowboys and the Steelers).

Rebel:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003 on January 02, 2008, 11:01:18 PM ---
BUAHAHAHAHA!  The shrimps?  Even when GOOD Ely shows up (50%) they can't beat the elite teams.  You think NE (or anyone) will allow the kind of game they had at season's end in the post season? 

New season now and NY will be exposed (as will the Cowboys and the Steelers).

--- End quote ---

Um, they DID allow it at season's end.  :confused:

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 02, 2008, 10:55:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: RightCoast on January 02, 2008, 10:53:36 PM ---No.  Though I did swear at Harrison for that stupid 15 yrd pen.

:popcorn:

--- End quote ---

Don't lie, Craig, don't lie. You know you gotta scare. Your perfect season could have easily come to an end.  :-)

--- End quote ---

Who's Craig?

No scare.  The first 35 minutes I was like  :confused: then for about 15 it was more  :banghead: then I saw Brady get into it and  :newyear:.  Seriously the Giants gave it a great go and would have crushed anybody else in that game, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version