Author Topic: Last night I was depressed.  (Read 603 times)

Offline thundley4

Last night I was depressed.
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land."

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc, . . . I called Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Last night I was depressed.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »
:rofl: cute...
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
Re: Last night I was depressed.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 09:23:14 PM »
Too funny
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.