Author Topic: Lifetime Achievement Award for 2009  (Read 13173 times)

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award for 2009
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 02:18:17 AM »
Hell I love ol' Titty Boy.  If it wasn't for him, I never would have gotten to know the wonderful people in Internal Affairs at Tiburon PD as well as the dogged investigators at the BATFE office in San Francisco.  After his tales of possession of copious amounts of illegal narcotics, full-auto firearms while being a convicted felon, having them registered in his foreign national girlfriend's name as well as his vast tales of being the recipient of vast amounts of graft, corruption and general malfeasance on the part of the PD...I only thought it fair to allow the fine men and women in law enforcement in Tiburon, CA to defend their department and their honor.  True salt of the earth people in that department!
I have a feeling that the knick-knack shoppe closing was only one small part of the departure of Tall Tale Tommy.  Back in the day, they used to ride you out on a rail...anyoe know how they handle it now?  I know in my hometown, they just keep loading you up with charges every time they catch you.  Then when they hit the big one...you are a predicate felon and off you go for a long time.

Sleep well (with one eye open) Tommy Boy...the boys in blue have your number and are always watching.

:evillaugh:
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
Sleep well (with one eye open) Tommy Boy...the boys in blue have your number and are always watching.

Yeah, how well I recall that, sir, at our old home.

There seemed to be problems getting the lying tits primitive into hot water about his military service claims, because he wasn't making money off of it.

But then when you contacted his local police department about the lying tits primitive's allegations of how buddy-buddy he was with the cops, and especially the chief of police, and how "pliable" (i.e., corrupt) they were, the lying tits primitve's postings on Skins's island seemed to change, as if something was happening in the background.

By the way, sir, you got to check your personal messages.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
Well, if anybody has the slightest idea where the lying tits primitive is now, we'd like to be illuminated.

I'm suspecting he's either training guerilla fighters in former British Central Africa, or spending the holidays with Bill Gates.

Here's a tidbit from the Sonoma News dated 12/18/09 -- seems Tommy's hanging with the bigwigs again:

Democratic Parties: Gina Cuclis organized a highly successful reception at the home of Susan and Stanley Cohen Sunday for Assemblywoman Noreen Evans, who is running for the Democratic nomination to replace Sen. Pat Wiggins in the California State Senate. Among those in the crowd were Sonoma Mayor Steve Barbose, Councilman Ken Brown, Councilwoman Laurie Gallian, Drs. Barbara and Michael Heiman who hosted a Chanukah brunch earlier that day, Mary and Adrian Martinez, Chris Mueller and Tom Wright, Cathy Wade Shepard, and about 40 others. The Sonoma Valley Democratic Club hosted a great potluck holiday party at the Sonoma Valley Women's Club last week, with a huge turkey and a load of ham as the featured entræ#169;es.

http://www.sonomanews.com/articles/2009/12/18/news/food_and_wine/doc4b2ae1e4cd8b3504591210.txt

I haven't found any current arrest warrants yet though!  :evillaugh:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 10:04:26 AM »
Here's his new store (all this info is in the article below so I hope I'm not breaking any rules if I post this -- if so, please redact!):

PotterGreen and Co.
23586 Hwy 121
Sonoma, CA
Tom Wright

http://www.lookiloos.com/field_trip

Apparently he's offering a 10% discount if you contact him!  :evillaugh:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 12:51:38 PM »
Apparently he's offering a 10% discount if you contact him! 

The only reason I can think to contact this POS would be to smack him right between the eyes. Amazing what a good smack will do when you hit a man there hard. They pretty much lose all sense of where they are so you can then smack 'em right above the left eye, which will result in them going down like a ton 'o bricks! They usually won't come back to reality for 3+ minutes. Time enough to put the cuffs on 'em!

I'd love to "contact" TittyBoy!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »
Someone found us...

TruthIsAll
Member since Sep 14th 2005
1339 posts

The Conservative Cave: Lifetime Achievement Award

Oh, boy, do I want to win this one. Who was it who said you are defined by your adversaries? Bad publicity is better than none at all. Especially when you have a book coming out that will rattle their cage.

I sure would like to know who the DU mole is that Cave man Ralph Wiggum is referring to.
http://progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=120&topic_id=4271
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »
Haha.

Finally CC is getting some recognition.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »
Haha.

Finally CC is getting some recognition.

Did you catch the thread about Freepers and moles?  Poor DUmmy, he thought he was going to be some kind of hero shining the light on us for all to see.  Someone forgot to tell him there are no lights in DUmmyland, only shorted-out bulbs and burning sage.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
Did you catch the thread about Freepers and moles?  Poor DUmmy, he thought he was going to be some kind of hero shining the light on us for all to see.  Someone forgot to tell him there are no lights in DUmmyland, only shorted-out bulbs and burning sage.

Yes I saw that one too.