Author Topic: So I see this bumper sticker on this van.....  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: So I see this bumper sticker on this van.....
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »
So, I pulled behind a van today, it had a bumper sticker that said "DUmpster divers are DUmmies". I flew into a rage! I pulled up along side the Freeper with the intentions of flipping him off, telling him he was Number 1! Then I saw he was wearing a shoulder holster with a .40 cal Sig Sauer under his arm pit! I pissed all over my self and got the hell out of there! Boy THAT was a close one!
One problem with that.  A DUmmie wouldn't know a Sig Sauer from a cigarette.
 :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 12:14:02 PM »
I was pulling into a parking space at Walmart the other day when I noticed the car next to me had Obama08, Wage Peace, and that weird "coexist" bumper stickers. I got out of my truck, locked the door, and went into the store wondering what a moonbat was doing here.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
I need to get that bumper sticker. I'd like to see how many Libtards try to "stomp the shit out of me".
Should be rather interesting.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »
One problem with that.  A DUmmie wouldn't know a Sig Sauer from a cigarette.
 :-)

Ah, you're right! Sometimes I take it for granted that others know what a firearm looks like!

DUmmies wouldn't know a Sig from a water pistol they swear they didn't buy at Wally World for their kid.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »
I need to get that bumper sticker. I'd like to see how many Libtards try to "stomp the shit out of me".
Should be rather interesting.

I'll probly go to hell, but I've been praying one of these DIpshits will call me out! We'll see who gets the mud puddle stomped in their ass! Thankfully Obummer supporters are few and far between in my neck of the woods.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »
I'll probly go to hell, but I've been praying one of these DIpshits will call me out! We'll see who gets the mud puddle stomped in their ass! Thankfully Obummer supporters are few and far between in my neck of the woods.

Not too many around my neck of the woods, but I do see the occasional Prius with stupid bumper stickers all over it.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.