The Bar > Sports

Who will it be? Ohio State or LSU?

(1/5) > >>

VelvetElvis:
First off, as a Wisconsin fan, I will admit to my Big Ten bias (Go Bucky!!)

I really think this one's going to the fourth quarter, as I see them pretty evenly matched.

It's probably my heart talking, but I predict:

Ohio State - 33
LSU - 31

Chris_:
Ohio state.

lastparker:
Hmmm..... I think it may indeed be LSU who takes it all, but I'm hoping that it will be Ohio State.

My former neighbor, who is a wickedly superstitious OSU fan, has finally decided that she will watch the game with us at our house.  Up 'til now, she refused to allow anyone other than card-carrying alumnae anywhere near her during an important game.  Last year, she owed me a batch of her famous chili-dip, so she called 10 minutes before kick-off and said her husband would be leaving it on my porch, and under no circumstances were we to allow him in our house where, she believed, he would contract some sort of bad-luck cootie.

We greeted him with a cold beer and had him inside in under a nano-second.

We diviulged this to her after the Buckeyes lost, and it took her a week to speak to us AND her husband.

Chris_:
LSU- 28
Ohio-21

Doubt that's what it will be, but I predict LSU will come out on top, but barely.  I think they'll fall behind early, but catch up later, as they are known to do.  :whatever:

MASHLover:
OSU 24
LSU17

OH  IO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version