The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

A Small Package of Value Will Come to You Shortly

(1/1)

Lord Undies:
Ok.  What now?

wasp69:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 01, 2008, 06:26:45 PM ---Hi!

I stumbled upon your site while canoeing across the net looking for a nice ceramics cult in my area.  I am a half-Japanese, half-Mexican one-armed lesbian midget who bares a striking resemblance to Kurt Cobain when they finally found him.  I live in Columbus, Mississippi and I am a recovering alcoholic.  I am into mud pies and feathers.  I like to watch kinescopes and my favorite music hasn't been invented yet.   My favorite food is white asparagus.   

--- End quote ---

Hey, Undies!  Good to see ya.    :-)

Rebel:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 01, 2008, 06:26:45 PM ---I stumbled upon your site while canoeing across the net looking for a nice ceramics cult in my area.  I am a half-Japanese, half-Mexican one-armed lesbian midget who bares a striking resemblance to Kurt Cobain when they finally found him.  I live in Columbus, Mississippi and I am a recovering alcoholic.  I am into mud pies and feathers.  I like to watch kinescopes and my favorite music hasn't been invented yet.   My favorite food is white asparagus.   

--- End quote ---

Are you a Dawg?  :bird:  Ok, just kidding.

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 01, 2008, 06:26:45 PM ---Hi!

I stumbled upon your site while canoeing across the net looking for a nice ceramics cult in my area.  I am a half-Japanese, half-Mexican one-armed lesbian midget who bares a striking resemblance to Kurt Cobain when they finally found him.  I live in Columbus, Mississippi and I am a recovering alcoholic.  I am into mud pies and feathers.  I like to watch kinescopes and my favorite music hasn't been invented yet.   My favorite food is white asparagus.   

--- End quote ---

I'll welcome you when you take back the crow's feet and the grandma comments :banghead:

jk, hi undies :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version