Author Topic: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher angry with Kansas broadcaster  (Read 629 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4707136

This is a brand-new bonfire by the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, and the primitives haven't seen it yet, but I'm afraid if I put off posting until later, until after it's had a audience, I might forget.

proud2Blib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Dec-23-08 12:01 PM
Original message

Kansas broadcaster rejects profits from Obama ads because of pro-choice stand

An Overland Park-based religious broadcaster may have been required to accept political ads it disagreed with, but it will not profit from those ads.

Bott Radio Network said it has donated income from political ads its stations aired for Barack Obama to anti-abortion groups.

A spokeswoman for the Overland Park-based company was not available for comment Monday, but a release quoted Executive Vice President Rich Bott as saying income from the ads amounted to “several thousand dollars.”

Bott Radio airs Christian programming on 81 stations reaching into 14 states. The broadcaster is required to accept paid political ads.

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/16245

I'll bet the primitives are going to be pissed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher angry with Kansas broadcaster
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

I'll bet the primitives are going to be pissed.

They're upset with anyone that displays standards and integrity.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:40:14 PM »
I just checked this bonfire, and some primitives have been at it.

But I suspect their reactions aren't quite what the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher wanted; the primitives who showed up are essentially saying it's okay to give one's money where one wishes.

I think the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher was angling for something with more Hate, more anger, more bitterness, and alas for the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, she didn't get it.

Excresence happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
In some small (very small) part the DUchebags have helped fund those anti-abortion ads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.