Author Topic: Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus bets money  (Read 555 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus bets money
« on: October 06, 2008, 01:17:02 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4178615

Oh my.

The once-gone, now-back Ms. Ed:

Horse with no Name  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 01:54 PM
Original message

Did anyone think Bushco would actually LEAVE office without stripping us of every cent possible?

He doesn't have much longer and with everyone TRYING to hang on to their ass-ets, keep a close watch on everything else.

This won't be the ONLY October "surprise" we are going to see. I'd bet money on that.

Yeah, October's bound to be full of surprises.  None of which the primitives will like.

Cleita  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 01:58 PM
Response to Original message

4. No, which is why I wanted impeachment.

Even if he made it to January and left at the end of his term, the impeachment of him and Cheney would have opened up the secrets of this administration to scrutiny and his legacy would be one of disgrace. As it stands, he and Cheney will be the criminals who got away with robbing the bank and we will have a harder time getting at the truth and substance of their treason and criminal behavior.

Horse with no Name  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 02:01 PM
Response to Reply #4

7. Me too Cleita

Precisely why the bastard needed to be impeached.

I lay this squarely at the table of Pelosi--you know...the one that didn't have impeachment on it?

jojo54  (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-06-08 02:00 PM

5. Honestly, I have to say I didn't give it a second thought until the first $$ amounts for the war started coming out.

I fear for my grand children, because the repercussions of *'s greed and our weenie congress, will last through their life times.

I dunno; I fear for the joey primitive's grandchildren because of the repercussions of promiscuous unrestrained social programs, which make the War for the Liberation of Iraq a nickel-and-dime thing.

ITsec  (264 posts) Mon Oct-06-08 02:00 PM

6. Where's that place he's moving to in South America?

Blue State Native  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 02:02 PM

8. He looted Texas on his way to the WH, so I assume he will do the same on his way out.

blues90  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 02:04 PM

9. i'm still not convinced they will leave .

Horse with no Name  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Oct-06-08 02:04 PM
Response to Reply #9

10. And then there IS that....

Her vacation from Skins's island didn't ameliorate any of Ms. Ed's cerebral ailments, apparently.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus bets money
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »
You mean like the Clintons stripped the White House bare on their departure. I think the only things they left were pictures nailed to the wall and furniture to large to hide under Hillary's skirt.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.