Author Topic: DUmmy sniffa Spins A Boston Bouncy  (Read 915 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy sniffa Spins A Boston Bouncy
« on: October 05, 2008, 11:02:52 AM »
sniffa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-03-08 06:55 PM
Original message
Some woman called the cops on me today
I was working on a street in Southie today and I hear someone yelling to me from a window across the street.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" I ignore her completely and she continues to yell some version of that over and over, getting angrier and angrier. She then yells to me that she's going to call the police. Again, I ignore her and do my job and she says, "Didn't you hear me!? I'm going to call the police!"

So I finally look up and acknowledge the annoying lunatic and tell her to please, go ahead and call the police.

"You're just hanging out here! You're just hanging out! You can't do that! I'm calling the police! Did you hear me!? I'm calling the police now!"

This went on for maybe 10 minutes or longer and at some point I told her to mind her own business, to which she replied that this is her business and that we're just hanging out and you can't just hang out to which I finally made a hand puppet motion of "blah blah blah".
At around this time she had a phone in her hand and was waving it at me. So she calls the police gives them a description of me and god knows what she told them. I just continued working and ignoring her as she continued to yell for another few minutes.

So a police car with 2 officers rolls up maybe 15 minutes later. They said they got a call and said I must have been the guy the woman was talking about. I said, "yeah, some lunatic was leaning out the window yelling at me" as I point to her window - and she's pressed against the window watching. I did a quick impression of her and her gravelly voice and one cop cracked the **** up and told me, "that's good." - I'm guessing they've dealt with her before. So they wish us a good day, and I return the salutation as they take off.
Great use of police resources. Nice tie-up of 911 too.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8141101
Impossible to tell what DUmmy sniffa was doing to provoke a call for police. Maybe dealing, or wearing a sandwich board for a mattress shop. Or nothing, since the overwhelming likelihood is that this story is a drug-induced fantasy. Any tale that includes a DUmmy "working" is highly suspect.
KitchenWitch  (1000+ posts)        Fri Oct-03-08 06:58 PM
Response to Original message
1. Lovely neighborhood y'all live in.
People porking each other on the roof...
People in convenience stores demanding quarters...
People in apartments calling the police for no good reason...
DUmmy flvegan sounds more familiar with Dummy sniffa than I am.
flvegan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Oct-03-08 06:59 PM
Response to Original message
3. "Working" again? You know, the wig, fishnets and high heels
always give folks the wrong impression.

sniffa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-03-08 10:42 PM
Response to Reply #27
30. I was actually shocked to see not one Memorial today
I worked in/near Egleston Square early in the summer and I saw one every other block (not to mention dead cats every other block

Again this strange reference to "work". This word can have strange meanings in DUmmyland.
sniffa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-03-08 08:33 PM
Response to Reply #11
12. Whenever you want
I need to compile my urban surveyor memoirs. 

Oh!! Now I understand! DUmmy sniffa is a professional "urban surveyor". Wait a minute. Urban surveyor?? I guess it could be the sandwich boards. Maybe he's paid to walk around in a Burger King king costume. Or a transvestite prostitute? I am sure a community organizer could clear this up.

Regardless what an "urban surveyor" does, this one is clearly a democrat:
sniffa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-03-08 10:35 PM
Response to Reply #28
29. Hey, I'm still shocked I didn't swear once at her
I use f-bombs like breaths of air. That was so unlike me.

DUmmy sniffa was a more prominent DUmmy during the glory days of his alleged menage a trois.
Now, he seems to be just another roach in the lounge.

Offline formerlurker

Re: DUmmy sniffa Spins A Boston Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:26 AM »
So a police car with 2 officers rolls up maybe 15 minutes later

South Boston?  no emergency and two police officers show within 15 minutes? 

Uh-huh.   

:bs:

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »
One of the cops involved posted a picture of Sniffa on the Boston Cops website.  I don't know why that woman would be upset with him.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:28 AM »
Urban surveying sounds a lot like the annoying adult children who spin tales and try to get you to buy magazines so they can go on 'vacation' for graduation. sniffa is a hustler basically of one sort or another...or at least an annoyance since he tries to get people on the street to take a survey. Either way, the business owner is entitled to ask him not to carry out his solicitations in front of her business in most places. Sniffa's personality fits this to a tee. Seems like these organizations go for the most annoying, no concept of decency or respect for other people, persistent, desperate street urchins they can find--anyone willing to push the law a little bit is fair game to 'hire'.

And the fact he'd use his hand for the 'blah blah' sign seriously to another adult makes me so not surprised that this is the best he can do for a living. WOW! The democratic base never fails to live down to expectations once again. :whatever:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »
One of the cops involved posted a picture of Sniffa on the Boston Cops website.  I don't know why that woman would be upset with him.

I think in Boston that character might get more of a reaction. From the 415 area code on the sign, I assume this is San Francisco, where this faggot would just be an everyday commuter.