Author Topic: Fredo sleeps with the fishes (fired from CNN)  (Read 639 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Fredo sleeps with the fishes (fired from CNN)
« on: December 04, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
CNN terminates Chris Cuomo 'effective immediately'

Cuomo's termination comes after CNN 'retained a respected law firm' to review the case

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-terminates-chris-cuomo-effective-immediately
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Fredo sleeps with the fishes (fired from CNN)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 05:11:08 PM »
If he had only jerked off on camera...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 07:42:01 PM »
We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 09:39:00 PM »
Trump-hate nails another one. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 04:41:18 AM »
Like him or hate him, Bill O'Reilly had an interesting take on this issue when interviewed by Glenn Beck.

O'Reilly stated that Fredo has a compelling legal position in that CNN will HAVE to take him back since they were fully aware and even supportive of Fredo with respect to Andrew. It's a very, VERY long stretch to call Fredo any kind of journalist (and he's not), but even CNN knows that it was highly improper for Fredo to report on anything to do with his brother.

CNN should have denied Fredo any reporting whatsoever to do with his brother and THEIR failure to do so gives Fredo a very strong position in a legal sense.

Fredo didn't operate in a vacuum. He had producers, directors, writers, and other staff who were complicit in this entire thing.

I think O'Reilly's on to something here, so don't be surprised if Fredo initiates a lawsuit against CNN. What does he have to lose?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 10:55:52 AM »
This calls for a reboot of the Greg Gutfeld/Tucker Carlson "debate" on the dumbest CNN host:

https://youtu.be/FkhWK33SMwg

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:24:25 PM »
Fredo should have been canned for promoting Handsy Andy as a hero, in contrast to Trump, i.e. making CNN a blatant partisan player. Obviously being a partisan player is what CNN was. But there may be more to Fredo's firing than just making public his efforts in support of Handsy Andy , https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/12/05/is-this-the-real-reason-that-chris-cuomo-got-fired-n1539002 .

Bottom line, Handsy Andy and Fredo lost their usefulness and their other doings made them significant liabilities.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 12:26:09 PM »
Cracked me up when I read this headline this morning:

"CNN's Jeff Zucker Sends Fredo on a Lake Tahoe Boatride"

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 06:08:51 PM »
New Chris Cuomo sexual misconduct allegation emerged days before CNN firing: report
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-cuomo-sexual-misconduct-allegation-cnn-firing

CNN reportedly learned about a new sexual misconduct allegation against its disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo just days before his firing.

The claim came Wednesday from prominent attorney Debra S. Katz, who is representing the accuser, according to The New York Times.

Katz's client is a "former junior colleague at another network" and the newly emerged allegation against Cuomo is "unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter."

The lawyer said her client "came forward because she was disgusted by Chris Cuomo’s on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo" when the CNN star addressed the scandal in March, telling viewers, "I have always cared very deeply about these issues, and profoundly so. I just wanted to tell you that."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2021, 07:54:05 AM »
Cracked me up when I read this headline this morning:

"CNN's Jeff Zucker Sends Fredo on a Lake Tahoe Boatride"

Must have missed that, but completely get the reference.

Here's the Bee headline:

Unemployment Rate Among Cuomo Brothers Rises To 100%

https://babylonbee.com/news/unemployment-rate-among-chris-cuomos-rises-to-100

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2021, 03:44:09 PM »
Like him or hate him, Bill O'Reilly had an interesting take on this issue when interviewed by Glenn Beck.

O'Reilly stated that Fredo has a compelling legal position in that CNN will HAVE to take him back since they were fully aware and even supportive of Fredo with respect to Andrew. It's a very, VERY long stretch to call Fredo any kind of journalist (and he's not), but even CNN knows that it was highly improper for Fredo to report on anything to do with his brother.

CNN should have denied Fredo any reporting whatsoever to do with his brother and THEIR failure to do so gives Fredo a very strong position in a legal sense.

Fredo didn't operate in a vacuum. He had producers, directors, writers, and other staff who were complicit in this entire thing.

I think O'Reilly's on to something here, so don't be surprised if Fredo initiates a lawsuit against CNN. What does he have to lose?

Looks like O'Reilly is on to something. But no mention made of Fredo's "spokesperson" by name:

Chris Cuomo Claims CNN’s Jeff Zucker Knew About His Involvement With Andrew Cuomo Scandal

BY JACK PHILLIPS December 6, 2021 Updated: December 6, 2021

Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said that the network’s executive, Jeff Zucker, was previously aware of Cuomo’s actions when he protected his brother, then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Chris Cuomo and Zucker “were widely known to be extremely close and in regular contact, including about the details of Mr. Cuomo’s support for his brother,” said a spokesperson for Chris Cuomo.

The spokesperson told The Wall Street Journal on Sunday evening that “there were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest.”

Cuomo was fired on Saturday following the release of materials that suggested he was more involved than he had admitted in trying to help Andrew Cuomo amid sexual harassment allegations against the former governor earlier this year. The materials were released on Nov. 29 by New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, who previously alleged that the former governor harassed at least 11 women while he was in office.

Andrew Cuomo ultimately stepped down as governor earlier this year, but he has maintained that the allegations against him are false. The former governor now facing misdemeanor criminal charges after one of his accusers pressed charges against him.

On Sunday, CNN told WSJ that Chris Cuomo’s characterization of his relationship with Zucker and Cuomo’s other claims are incorrect.

“He has made a number of accusations that are patently false,” CNN said, without elaborating on what claims may have been false. “This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor.”

More at the link.

Epoch Times

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2021, 08:19:26 AM »
CNN, along with the rest of US MSM and ProgNewMedia, were heavily invested in spring and summer 2020 in lionizing Handsy Andy as the leader they claim Trump was not. While the nursing home deaths scandal tarnished and eventually ruined that, Handsy Andy was still a Dem/Prog icon going into the sexual harassment scandal, and defending him was CNN's knee-jerking initial response.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.