Current Events > The DUmpster

Many things get my hair on fire.. none of them have anything to do with Pres Bid

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Peacetrain (21,185 posts)

Many things get my hair on fire.. none of them have anything to do with Pres Biden

Listening to the media.. all of it.. reading posts online.. you would think, that Pres Biden had done NOTHING... that he was worse than the Trump.. well been here before.. I remember President Obama being eviscerated even on DU before he was even inaugurated the first time.. For whatever reason, Democrats and those who generally vote with us, are the first in line to try and destroy a Democratic Administration. Go figure

Something to cheer up all our gloomy gus types..

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-u-leadership-approval-rebounds-112717104.html

For the rest of us...  coffee is up and the day dawned bright

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215963156
--- End quote ---

Since when did DUmmies say anything bad about Obozo??

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Listening to the media.. all of it.. reading posts online.. you would think, that Pres Biden had done NOTHING... that he was worse than the Trump.
--- End quote ---

1. Would that Biden had only done nothing! You know, left Trump's very effective border policies in place, let Trump's vaccine distribution plan continue, continued consistent Covid communication and kept the loose Fauci-cannon tied down, continued opposition to government-mandated vaxxing, continued Trump's Iran policy, continued Trump's opposition to Nord Stream 2, continued Trump's energy independence policies, continued Trump's fruitful Arab-Israeli policies and actions ........

2. I will admit Biden is not "worse than the Trump". LIEden is VASTLY worse than Trump!

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: ReggieLovesLilBitch ---"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."
--- End quote ---

I'll just leave this here for the lurking DUmbshits...

67 Rover:
Let's go Brandon!

Ralph Wiggum:
Pronouns that cause you butt-hurt probably sets your hair on fire too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version