Author Topic: How will we go on?  (Read 307 times)

Offline CC27

How will we go on?
« on: October 19, 2021, 07:53:48 AM »
Star Member CrackityJones75 (1,005 posts)

How will we go on?

Reading DU today, well actually the last couple weeks. I have learned that we are going to lose the house and the senate in 22 and the presidency in 24. We will be rounded up by the military and locked up in camps or possibly outright executed. I have read posts that we need to disregard the election results if we lose. That perhaps we need to go on the offensive now… I don’t even want to guess what is meant by that.

And all of this hyper doom is echoed and heightened by following replies that turn up the fear. Push the edge a little further. We are all sitting on our phones or computers, likely secure and safe and warm and most of us likely fed, mostly pretty comfortable, **** some of you are probably sitting at a damned starbucks enjoying a triple extra shot caramel grande ****ety **** preaching about the end of the world. Sluuuurrrrrrrrp. Make sure to use your straw to get that last bit of warm whipping cream from the bottom of your cup.

Damn man. Is that all we have in us? To guve the **** up if republicans do the shit that republicans have been doing for-****ing-ever? Even if all of that shit comes to pass… What yer going to go belly up and let that shit happen? You think the majority of the country is just going to roll the **** over and accept it? I get it that we need to take shit seriously but if shit goes sideways are you really goibg to just give up?

ENOUGH with the doom fantasies people!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215962319

Get spell check DUmmie.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: How will we go on?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »
That whole thread is trying so hard to avoid accepting what they already see happening or trying somehow to brace for the impact. But whether their party is in control or not, these kooks are consistently trying hard to avoid acceptance or bracing for what’s coming ahead. So the message this primitive wrote could be posted everyday on DU and still be just as accurate in their worldview.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 10:04:16 AM »
Projecting what your typical 85IQ DUchebag would do if they had the power.

Stupid, fat, and evil is no way to go through life DUmbasses.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 10:14:07 AM »
Star Member CrackityJones75 (1,005 posts)

How will we go on?

Reading DU today, well actually the last couple weeks. I have learned that we are going to lose the house and the senate in 22 and the presidency in 24. We will be rounded up by the military and locked up in camps or possibly outright executed.

damn it, who is being sloppy with OPSEC and COMSEC? 

These plans were not supposed to be revealed until after we gloriously return to  power!!!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 06:12:55 PM »
It's okay DUmmie, just breathe and relax. Will you mutts lose in '22 and '24? I'd say it's very likely. Will you be rounded up? Of course not. You'll be where you are now, fat, stupid, miserable, and chained to your keyboard sucking down ice cream like a hog at the feeding trough.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.