Author Topic: VIDEO: The Hill Rising's Ryan Grim Admits the Election Was STOLEN  (Read 207 times)

Offline pjcomix

Okay, not the election you might be thinking of but the point is how is it okay for liberals to claim that elections of the past  were stolen and suffer no consequences yet the mere hint that the 2020 election was stolen means you are subject to Social Media  punishment and lectured about "THE BIG LIE?" However, it was a bit surprising to hear The Hill Rising's Grim claim that the 1960 election was stolen since it tarnishes the Camelot legacy so beloved by liberals. You will also note that a lot of Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, also claimed that the 2016 election was stolen and none have been suffered the slightest bit of castigation by social media. Terry McAuliffe is now running  for governor of Virginia and he declared flat out that the 2000 election was stolen.

Oh, and for the benefit of YouTube, I hereby declare that it is perfectly normal and above suspicion that polls in critical states closed around 11 PM on election might last year only to secretly reopen a few hours later (sans elections observers) around 2:30 AM to drastically flip the results. I see absolutely nothing unusual about that. Got that, YouTube? I fully accept the validity of the election without a hint of doubt nor skepticism at all. I believe! I BEEEEEELEEEEEEVE!!!

This declaration is made from Room 101 where all contrarian viewpoints are sent down the Memory Hole.

https://youtu.be/LcGw4vuFn2Q