Author Topic: It starts: the DUmmy Thanksgiving dinner threads  (Read 594 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
It starts: the DUmmy Thanksgiving dinner threads
« on: October 18, 2021, 03:46:05 PM »
Star Member Hamlette (14,594 posts)

So. What are we doing about Thanksgiving? I'm do a "vaccinated only" feast.
Half my husband's family is not vaccinated. So, they are not invited.

I used to host both families for Thanksgiving. I'm a good cook so everyone always came. We stopped talking politics 5 years ago and I've drifted from the Trumpers.

I'm done. In a way I'm glad I can use the vaccine as an excuse.

what is everyone else doing?

Every year it's entertaining - this year it's going to be HILARIOUS.

A few questions:

1. Why, if the vaccine is even slightly effective, would you not invite someone on the basis of not having the vaccine?
2. How do you know with any certainty who is vaccinated and who isn't? Isn't it none of your mother ****ing business, what with HIPAA and all?
3. Given that you are a raving liberal asshole lunatic, don't you think a lot of relatives would PRETEND to be unvaccinated just to avoid you?
4. Given that you freely admit that you use the vaccine as an excuse, why do you think it has any value?
5. Why, since the white colonialist pilgrims killed all the natives, do you celebrate Thanksgiving, anyway? Aren't you celebrating murderers, which we just DIDN'T do on the made-up "Indigenous Persons Day?"

Zzzzz. Bored now. F off, DUmmies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: It starts: the DUmmy Thanksgiving dinner threads
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 05:55:34 PM »
I am really hoping my in-laws disinvite me and Mrs Battlehymn from thr holidays this year.  It would clear up my calendar to hang around people we actually enjoy spending company with, and not have to listen to why we should "get vaccciggnnateeddd".

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 07:14:24 PM »
DUpipo always have a pretext for this annual virtue-signaling mutual- :jerkit: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 09:26:09 AM »
Every single reply on that thread separates the universe into vaxxed and unvaxxed. 

Voltaire2 (9,637 posts)

10. I don't knowingly associate with the unvac'd.

No mention of any other qualities about a human being. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 09:35:17 AM »
Every single reply on that thread separates the universe into vaxxed and unvaxxed. 

It will go down as one of the greatest hypocrisies ever that only a year ago, they were flat-out refusing to take anything developed under the Trump admin. There have been no new vaccines under the Biden admin, but now they won't even associate with someone who hasn't had the shot they swore they'd never get. And none of them will explain themselves. Oh well. 
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 09:46:41 AM »
See!

And wasn’t some primitive worried about the ‘War on Xmas’ not being all it’s cut out to be? We already have had one primitive talking about hiding from Trick-or-Treaters on Halloween, and now they’re already dreading Thanksgiving. I’d say the War on Xmas from the left is more than secure.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 09:53:01 AM »
     It will go down as one of the greatest hypocrisies ever that only a year ago, they were flat-out refusing to take anything developed under the Trump admin. There have been no new vaccines under the Biden admin, but now they won't even associate with someone who hasn't had the shot they swore they'd never get. And none of them will explain themselves. Oh well.

It's DUmmy logic.  Don't try to understand it as it will only make you as crazy as they are.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 10:06:35 AM »
The thread is fantasy. DUmmys are not invited to and never would put on a Thanksgiving meal.

Government virtue signalling all the way down.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 10:45:57 AM »
Only DUmmies, Progs and Liberals in general would use a disease to virtue signal.  :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 10:58:38 AM »
1.  What about natural anti-bodies?
2.  What about how long ago they were vaccinated?  Those things don't last forever, or so we're told.
3.  Wait until they all have these vaccinated parties and find out the vaccinated are passing it to the vaccinated.  What will they blame it on then?

https://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/2021/10/18/ireland-town-thats-99-7-fully-vaccinated-seeing-massive-covid-outbreak/

Ireland town that’s 99.7% “fully vaccinated” seeing massive covid “outbreak”

Why not, oh I don't know, enjoy your family while you have them?  I know there's a family member who will be missing at our table this year and he's going to be missed tremendously!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 11:12:34 AM »
It's DUmmy logic.  Don't try to understand it as it will only make you as crazy as they are.

The other inconsistency is that they swear the whole world is liberal, yet every single one of them refers to "knuckle draggers" (what they called them in the Bush years) and "Trump Humpers."

Ridiculous, silly, irrelevant people.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »
https://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/2021/10/18/ireland-town-thats-99-7-fully-vaccinated-seeing-massive-covid-outbreak/

Ireland town that’s 99.7% “fully vaccinated” seeing massive covid “outbreak”

Looking at the data for Ireland, here https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/ireland/ , new cases and deaths, 'massive covid “outbreak”' looks likely to be massive hyperbole rather than what the blogger "MultidimensionalOcean" (whoever (s)he is) claims. The Daily Deaths graph, particularly the contrast between the pre-vax winter surge and the current surge, is interesting, and not at all what "MultidimensionalOcean" was insinuating.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2021, 12:24:38 PM »
Looking at the data for Ireland, here https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/ireland/ , new cases and deaths, 'massive covid “outbreak”' looks likely to be massive hyperbole rather than what the blogger "MultidimensionalOcean" (whoever (s)he is) claims. The Daily Deaths graph, particularly the contrast between the pre-vax winter surge and the current surge, is interesting, and not at all what "MultidimensionalOcean" was insinuating.

I more posted that to show that this thing is circulating amongst the vaccinated.  Not just the unwashed.

There are a lot of stories asking why that's the case, not just that link posted.

We're seeing it all over and I find it fascinating.  Can't say I've ever seen this in a vaccine, but then again I've never studied it so I could be wrong.

Makes one wonder if when they started doing the small pox, or polio vaccine, if all those who were vaccinated were still running around giving it to all the other people, vaccinated or not.  I'm probably going to guess it didn't work that way, but who am I?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2021, 02:15:19 PM »

The "Great Uniter" managed to do that.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 04:15:39 PM »
Last year I made thanksgiving dinner and everyone just came, took some home, and my
husband and I had it alone.

That's an inventive way to celebrate!

They think of very inventive ways to alienate people.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 04:20:41 PM »
I want to make sure no DUpipo show up at my Thanksgiving so I am insisting on proof of being clean of AIDS.  The test has to be in the prior 2 days.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 05:22:32 PM »
  The "Great Uniter" managed to do that.

What I miss most about the Obama Regime is all the Racial Healing...........

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 05:34:04 PM »
What I miss most about the Obama Regime is all the Racial Healing...........

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sounds like you need a condescending lecture teachable moment with 0bama...
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 05:37:01 PM »

Sounds like you need a condescending lecture teachable moment with 0bama...

Or this:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 06:20:52 PM »
Way to ruin Thanksgiving.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du