Current Events > The DUmpster

Colin Powell died. Guess who murdered him? Yup: you and me

(1/3) > >>

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote ---Star Member kpete (68,129 posts)

Tiedrich: "Colin Powell didn't die because he was vaccinated. he died because you weren't"
nuff said:

?s=20

Thinking on the devastation of unjust war and of willfully unchecked disease this AM.

At 84, Powell was vaccinated but it was ultimately not enough against delta/COVID that is still spreading across America. The message remains tho: #GetVaccinated to protect the most vulnerable.

--- End quote ---

An 84-year-old man, who had battled prostate cancer and multiple myeloma, who was fully vaccinated, died.

Think about how awful the world is to a DUmmy: it's always supposed to be cold, but not TOO cold, in the winter. It's always supposed to be warm, but TOO warm, in the summer. In fact, every day has be the exact average temperature, or we will all soon be dead from climate change. Now when even an old dude who had health issues dies, he was essentially murdered by non-believers. Even though Powell wasn't exactly walking around the mall or sitting in ballparks.

Assholes.

67 Rover:
So the vaccine does not protect you from the unvaccinated???? Worthless then? :banghead:

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: 67 Rover on October 18, 2021, 02:03:53 PM ---So the vaccine does not protect you from the unvaccinated???? Worthless then? :banghead:

--- End quote ---

Certainly my first thought when I saw the DUmmy's braying...

:cheersmate:

Karin:
That quote is currently being featured on Twitchy, in a mocking way.  Guy got raked over the coals for his idiocy. 

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: 67 Rover on October 18, 2021, 02:03:53 PM ---So the vaccine does not protect you from the unvaccinated???? Worthless then? :banghead:

--- End quote ---

Ditto.  Why the hell did I and hundreds of millions of people get vaccinated if we have to live in terror of the unvaccinated?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version