Author Topic: Colin Powell died. Guess who murdered him? Yup: you and me  (Read 683 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Colin Powell died. Guess who murdered him? Yup: you and me
« on: October 18, 2021, 01:42:53 PM »
Star Member kpete (68,129 posts)

Tiedrich: "Colin Powell didn't die because he was vaccinated. he died because you weren't"
nuff said:

?s=20

Thinking on the devastation of unjust war and of willfully unchecked disease this AM.

At 84, Powell was vaccinated but it was ultimately not enough against delta/COVID that is still spreading across America. The message remains tho: #GetVaccinated to protect the most vulnerable.

An 84-year-old man, who had battled prostate cancer and multiple myeloma, who was fully vaccinated, died.

Think about how awful the world is to a DUmmy: it's always supposed to be cold, but not TOO cold, in the winter. It's always supposed to be warm, but TOO warm, in the summer. In fact, every day has be the exact average temperature, or we will all soon be dead from climate change. Now when even an old dude who had health issues dies, he was essentially murdered by non-believers. Even though Powell wasn't exactly walking around the mall or sitting in ballparks.

Assholes.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Colin Powell died. Guess who murdered him? Yup: you and me
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 02:03:53 PM »
So the vaccine does not protect you from the unvaccinated???? Worthless then? :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »
So the vaccine does not protect you from the unvaccinated???? Worthless then? :banghead:

Certainly my first thought when I saw the DUmmy's braying...

:cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 02:19:04 PM »
That quote is currently being featured on Twitchy, in a mocking way.  Guy got raked over the coals for his idiocy. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 02:21:51 PM »

Ditto.  Why the hell did I and hundreds of millions of people get vaccinated if we have to live in terror of the unvaccinated?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 02:42:19 PM »
I killed Colin Powell because, according to the left, he lied to the UN about WMD’s in Iraq. Where’s my parade, primitives?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 05:27:34 PM »
I remember the old days when the left openly called him an Uncle Tom.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 06:21:01 PM »
I remember the old days when the left openly called him an Uncle Tom.

He supported Obama.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 06:36:07 PM »
He supported Obama.

Yeah, but before that he was hated and called Uncle Tom by the members of the self-proclaimed party of love and tolerance. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, both he and Condi Rice were subjected to quite a bit of name calling by that group.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 07:23:49 PM »
Yeah, but before that he was hated and called Uncle Tom by the members of the self-proclaimed party of love and tolerance. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, both he and Condi Rice were subjected to quite a bit of name calling by that group.

And he jumped at the chance to back a Democrat candidate.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 07:01:46 AM »
And he jumped at the chance to back a Democrat candidate.

Yeah, I know. That’s really not relevant to the point I’m (apparently) unsuccessfully trying to make.

Before he had whatever mental issues that caused him to swing to the left he was painted with racial slurs by the very people who would now probably be willing to grant him sainthood. I see some irony in that. Maybe I’m the only one who does, but that’s okay.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 07:21:31 AM »
Yeah, I know. That’s really not relevant to the point I’m (apparently) unsuccessfully trying to make.

Before he had whatever mental issues that caused him to swing to the left he was painted with racial slurs by the very people who would now probably be willing to grant him sainthood. I see some irony in that. Maybe I’m the only one who does, but that’s okay.

My point is that even after being attacked for decades by Democrats, he was willing to put skin color as his priority to back Obama. Just like a good little race pimp would.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
My point is that even after being attacked for decades by Democrats, he was willing to put skin color as his priority to back Obama. Just like a good little race pimp would.

It looks like we agree. In this situation we’re just focusing (for lack of a better term) in different directions. You’re focusing on Powell. I agree with you completely that he went screwy, but he’s gone now and will be screwy no longer. I’m focusing on the left that Powell came to declare allegiance with. They’re still here and still spreading their brand of screwy. I’d be willing to bet that if one of Powell’s family members came out tomorrow and said that before the end Powell had seen the error of his ways when it came to supporting the left and the magic muslim, the very same leftists who are singing his praises would go back to painting him with racial slurs exactly as they did before he went screwy. I guess my overall point is more about the hypocrisy of the hypocrites who pretend they care about “people of color” when all they really care about is a person being a complete slave to their leftist agenda. If you don’t walk in lockstep with them they’ll show you racism that will surpass the klan’s.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 09:49:32 PM »
So by being unvaccinated I can kill unvaccinated Democrats?

That's just one more good reason not to have experimental vaccines with questionable efficacy injected into my body. :naughty:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 11:26:31 AM »
So by being unvaccinated I can kill unvaccinated Democrats?

That's just one more good reason not to have experimental vaccines with questionable efficacy injected into my body. :naughty:
Better than that you can apparently kill vaccinated demorats.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer