Current Events > The DUmpster

DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why

(1/7) > >>

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote --- gojoe12 (68 posts)

9th grader in Loudoun county VA.
supposedly some girl was raped in the girls room. I don't know what to make of this. Didn't anyone hear her screams? Why would anyone cover such a thing up?
Why would they arrest her father?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls' bathroom.

--- End quote ---

Looks like some brave soul with a low post count is challenging the DUmmies to publicly express outrage that some "gender fluid" kid in a skirt raped a girl. We all know that the mere suggestion that someone - ANYONE - is gender fluid absolves them of ANY possible crime, but usually DUmmies are too shrewd to take the bait. Until...

--- Quote ---Star Member Walleye (8,100 posts)
1. So he's saying that a boy dressed up like a girl to get into the restroom and rape a girl?

Sounds like a complete lie to me. I think they don’t even know when they’re lying anymore

--- End quote ---

Wonder who "they" is supposed to be, and I wonder when they are going to publish the complete list of exceptions to "Believe All Women".

--- Quote ---Star Member Walleye (8,100 posts)
3. I don't really don't doubt it happened.I just don't think boys need to dress up like girls to get in

And I really don’t think transgender students are more likely to commit assault. There are plenty of places in school we’re girls can get raped and assaulted that aren’t bathrooms. The right wing deliberately fails to understand what rape is and how it happens. Maybe they should look to their own misogynistic ways

--- End quote ---

The "right wing" isn't leveling the accusation. A little girl who got raped is, and her father is being railroaded by woke mother****ing cowards like yourself.

--- Quote --- tulipsandroses (3,435 posts)
15. What happened to his daughter is horrific! But I hope they don't use her trauma

for bigoted political gain. There seems to be 2 accounts about the perpetrator. One report I read said he sexually assaulted another student at one school and was transferred to another where he again assaulted another student. Another report said that police have not revealed that it was the same student in both attacks. If it is the same boy, there should be hell to pay by the people who allowed the transfer.

As it’s been said before, boys and men have followed girls and women into bathrooms. Stopping trans kids from using the bathroom won’t stop a rapist. It further fuels the nonsense of painting LGBTQ people as pedophiles and rapists.

I’d like to know if the perpetrator was really wearing a skirt or is this a rumor being fueled by right wing lies.
Furthermore, wearing a skirt doesn’t make you trans!
The real story here is the sexual assaults of these 2 young girls and whether the school allowed the perpetrator to transfer to another school after the first assault.

--- End quote ---

They allowed it to happen because they're worried about what cross-dressing sexual deviant freaks who have American institutions by the balls will say. Just like you cowardly DUmmies who doubt events occurred when they clearly did yet it goes against your narrative.

I sincerely hope none of you DUmmies have young kids - they need to be taken from you tout suite.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote ---The right wing deliberately fails to understand what rape is and how it happens. Maybe they should look to their own misogynistic ways
--- End quote ---

What a childish way of arguing. Deflect, change the subject, deny, point the finger. "Well, uh, the right is bad! They do it too!"

SVPete:
 :banghead: The girl was raped!

:banghead: The perp who did was dressed as a girl to take advantage of the school’s transgender policy.

:banghead: The perp is a known repeat offender the district “disciplined” by transferring him to a different school.

:banghead: This is known and confirmed, after the confrontation and publicity, by the school district.

:banghead:  :banghead: That this would happen was predicted, by many (even I did, and I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer).

thundley4:
Democrats passed the bill and a Demonracist Northram signed the bill into law allowing perverts into bathrooms with little girls.

DLR Pyro:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version