The Bar > The Lounge

Conspiracy Theory Contest.

(1/2) > >>

old dog 2:
Many people on the left and right create spread and believe some pretty outrageous things.  Let's have a contest.  Rules are, even if it only has a 1 in a bazillion chance of being true, it is more believeable than, say, "the Earth is flat".

I don't know if this thread will go anywhere but here is my entry:

Aliens (the outer space variety) have secretly made a deal with the Globalist Elite hierarchy to depopulate the planet using disease and economic collapse leading to famine and war resulting in a small, easy to control, slave class  managed by the elite overseers and making room for alien colonization.

Rick:
Ok I'll play

The cargo ships sitting off the California coast are really the logistics (food, spare parts) for the Chinese invasion.

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
I've actually encountered a genuine flat earther on social media. He was angry and insulting from the get-go. Just a vile, nasty person to everyone he spoke to.

I've met racial supremacists from every group; Caucasian, African, Asian, etc. Same personality type. No racial slurs needed for you to see how bitter their souls are.

Eupher:
Here's one:

How about the federal government and specifically the executive branch/cabinet completely ignores the president's directives and instead engages in a conspiracy to oust him from office? Oh, I dunno - maybe something to do with colluding with Russians during an election year?

Oh, wait. I think that's no "theory." That actually happened!

How about the vice president's son getting involved in outrageous influence peddling with a foreign power? Oh shit, that happened too.

How about the secretary of defense being more interested in non-existent racism rather than winning wars? Damn. Oh for three.

<slinks away>

franksolich:

--- Quote from: old dog 2 on October 02, 2021, 09:24:11 PM ---Aliens (the outer space variety) have secretly made a deal with the Globalist Elite hierarchy to depopulate the planet using disease and economic collapse leading to famine and war resulting in a small, easy to control, slave class  managed by the elite overseers and making room for alien colonization.

--- End quote ---

That's a really good one, and about as credible as any other theories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version